Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"2016, the year Cricket Gaming makes a giant leap forward", Here we go
All very exciting isn't it!

I'll just echo what CA said and say that any improvement at all means we at least get the best ever cricket game. I, for one, have faith in our cricket game dev overlords. I like the sound of 'deep', expecting a Giles Clarke mode where we can play a timed minigame to deflect incoming criticisms whilst trying to sneer at as many associate nations as possible.
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
Can't wait to see that new Academy.... Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Don't forget women's mode. WBBL, southern stars etc. Don't blush babies.
So we have to add "blush" as an Academy option? Wink

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(01-07-2016, 09:35 AM)Ross Wrote: So we have to add "blush" as an Academy option? Wink

Then they'll want lipstick, eye-liner, mascara etc. Tongue

Hey if it means creating more authentic girls players, then my other half and daughter will be happy.

Going by the release of Rugby League Live 3 fan hub which was out in December 2014 and the release date was 9 months later and it released September 2015. If I go by my calculations if DBC 16 was to release October 2016 or November 2016. DBC 16 academy will be out sometime in February or March Big Grin I could be completely wrong.

I also have a suggestions for the new game:
- I think the introduction of drs umpires talking about appeals briefly is a must it can be a generic one line or two but it really adds detail.
-The new helmets with neck protection should feature.
- AI balancing issues regarding gameplay.
- Improved fielding gameplay.
- Bigger bats more customization.
- Maybe like introduce challenges like try beat umar guls t20 best bowling figures or try emulate laras 400 etc.
- Improve visuals to be on par with Rugby League Live 3 maybe even better.
- Pink day night tests.
- More enhanced commentary I know that this might not be on the agenda but like have more commentators if possible.
- I know Ross talked about atmosphere so thats great.
- Flashing led bails.
- More stadiums.
- Allow full user customization is a must real kits logos.
- Just like dbc allow remote play on ps4.
- In game stats show up.
- Feature players that are in form according to previous matches.
- In depth career.

Thats what i can think of on the top of my head.
Can not wait!!!

I hope the career mode gets bigger and better in this gameBig Grin
(01-08-2016, 01:53 AM)jeff_gamer1221 Wrote: Going by the release of Rugby League Live 3 fan hub which was out in December 2014 and the release date was 9 months later and it released September 2015. If I go by my calculations if DBC 16 was to release October 2016 or November 2016. DBC 16 academy will be out sometime in February or March Big Grin I could be completely wrong.

I also have a suggestions for the new game:
- I think the introduction of drs umpires talking about appeals briefly is a must it can be a generic one line or two but it really adds detail.
-The new helmets with neck protection should feature.
- AI balancing issues regarding gameplay.
- Improved fielding gameplay.
- Bigger bats more customization.
- Maybe like introduce challenges like try beat umar guls t20 best bowling figures or try emulate laras 400 etc.
- Improve visuals to be on par with Rugby League Live 3 maybe even better.
- Pink day night tests.
- More enhanced commentary I know that this might not be on the agenda but like have more commentators if possible.
- I know Ross talked about atmosphere so thats great.
- Flashing led bails.
- More stadiums.
- Allow full user customization is a must real kits logos.
- Just like dbc allow remote play on ps4.
- In game stats show up.
- Feature players that are in form according to previous matches.
- In depth career.

Thats what i can think of on the top of my head.
The ability to ask the keeper to stand up to the stumps if you're a medium bowler. I do it on saturdays so why not now??
Also I think the ability to communicate to the other batsman in career mode would make it a lot better
(01-10-2016, 09:32 AM)crashbreaker200 Wrote: Also I think the ability to communicate to the other batsman in career mode would make it a lot better
This. I think there should be options that the player can pick to change how the team AI play.

1. We need to try and score at (Maybe the player could pick the number) runs an over. Obviously the higher the number, the more pressured the AI would feel, resulting in risky shots and perhaps a small level of pre meditation.
2. Stay in for aslong as possibly. Pretty much result with the AI just blocking it out, useful if playing for a draw or the player is in with a tailender. They try and survive and the player scores the runs.
3. Lets build a partnership. Results in the AI scoring 1s, 2s and 3s and the occasional 4.
4. Play normally. Would play just like normal.