Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
(12-26-2015, 10:12 AM)Ross Wrote: This is about Cricket patches, not RLL3.

You did not need to go to Twitter, FaceBook or anywhere else, the information was posted on the forum here:

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4501.html

Including "Xbox One and PlayStation 4 did not make it out before the Christmas break - we will update the ETA of those when the platform holders return from holidays."

ahh my bad! I seen someone post it on a FB page for RLL3 so assumed it was for that! Hopefully it comes soon then!!!
(12-26-2015, 10:12 AM)Ross Wrote: This is about Cricket patches, not RLL3.

You did not need to go to Twitter, FaceBook or anywhere else, the information was posted on the forum here:

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4501.html

Including "Xbox One and PlayStation 4 did not make it out before the Christmas break - we will update the ETA of those when the platform holders return from holidays."

My sincere apologies. Was starting to see red when I saw that.
the best new years present ever would be for at least a date on when to expect this Big Grin Even better if we get the actual release Big Grin
(12-31-2015, 12:48 PM)Rock Wrote: the best new years present ever would be for at least a date on when to expect this Big Grin Even better if we get the actual release Big Grin

Dont hold your breath pal, Auckland 9s imo
I cannot actually believe that my last post was around October/November, and at that point "Ross" advised that it was probably about a week away.

What an absolute farse, every single person behind RLL3 should be ashamed. Maybe BA do have it passed through to the publisher, however, it is their responsibility to 'pester' them for a release. After all, who made the game?

I haven't touched this game since my last post, and now it looks like I never will. By the time the patch comes out, it'll be a new season and we'll have to wait all over again for an 'updated' patch.

What a joke, the last RLL game I'll buy. Sheesh, at least EA Games know how to please their fans with FIFA.
How is it their job to "pester" Tru Blu? It's Tru Blu's game.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-03-2016, 02:01 PM)SenseiTJ2 Wrote: I cannot actually believe that my last post was around October/November, and at that point "Ross" advised that it was probably about a week away.

What can't be believed is your post. Please show me a post from October/November (or any time actually) where I said there would be a patch in a week for RLL3.

It is certainly NOT our job nor responsibility to pester Tru Blu for a release but in any case why would you come to a conclusion that we don't do that and don't continue to do so? Why would you think we have any weight at all in the argument as to when things get released? It's not a game *owned* by us, we have no say.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Quote?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-05-2016, 01:37 PM)gunns85 Wrote: Agree, and it was said, because I remember posting the same thing about it late Oct / early Nov!!
If I remember correctly it was said to be in about two week and shouldn't be long for release, but obviously we must be Delusional right!

Here's what you posted as late as mid-December in response to me *NOT* indicating when the patch would be released:

(12-15-2015, 09:55 AM)gunns85 Wrote: So in all seriousness what's TB phone number?? if no one at BA can answer the big question about the patch??

Don't know about anyone else but you certainly are delusional.

Oh well, guess he couldn't put up or shut up. Bye.