Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
(12-06-2015, 10:51 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: Essentially it's tru blu holding it up.

They are no doubt on leave now for Xmas.

I don't know about that Mav, I checked out the RLL2 wikipedia page and they released the first patch for that on Dec 20th 2012 apparently. Which I can only guess was in part due to the approvals process and perhaps also one of those "Merry Christmas - here's an exciting patch for RLL2" type of things that companies to do show themselves as "giving a present" to their audience, when really they'd like people playing their game at that seasonal time of year to create an affinity between their brand and the time of year etc.

If as it's being said, is all down to Tru Blu now, then I guess that sounds a lot like it's approved, but Tru Blu the ones to decide on the release and if that's the case, who wouldn't be surprised to see a release around then?

Also, with Done Bradman Cricket (Tru Blu partners on that one) - Patch 3 not being released and having been anticipated for far longer, maybe they're sitting on RLL3 for just a little longer hoping to get that one out first? Who knows, it's Tru Blu and their cards are pressed very firmly to their chest as usual. Tongue

With the automatic steam updates, i don't think it would make any sense at all to purposely hold out a patch. I would like to think the patch would be sent out and ready to go asap, and that they wouldn't not release it for some kind of publicity move.
Mav, got banned?
(12-09-2015, 02:23 PM)Shaun Wrote: Mav, got banned?

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4466-page-7.html

Yes we all held a minutes silence for a fallen soldier. He will not be forgotten.

On another note and on topic, has anyone had a reply from tru blu?
(12-09-2015, 09:52 PM)Hartyharty Wrote:

Yes we all held a minutes silence for a fallen soldier. He will not be forgotten.

On another note and on topic, has anyone had a reply from tru blu?

Of course not! Tru Blu are the definition of Douchebag in the urban dictionary (plural if more appropriate for the business as a whole)
While I would like more communication from them, Douchebag is rather harsh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_Leag...me_series)

Releasing 6 (Main releases IMO) Rugby League games since 2003 is something to be thankful for considering we'd be stuck with ARL 96 otherwise. And helping get DBC out there isn't exactly a douche move.
Wow, obviously I don't keep up with the threads
Poor Mav. We share the same opinions, although I tend not to lose my cool as much. Good fella, pitty he got banned.

Ruck, I'd have to disagree about being thankful in this instance. I'd rather not have a game, then what feels like an incomplete one. - and again I remind everyone that my frustration is because I see the potential here-.

I REALLY REALLY hope this follows previous patterns and we get a patch just before Xmas. If no patch is released prior to the holiday period you can gurantee my playing time will be spent elsewhere eg Last Of Us, GT6, COD, Shadow Of Mordor - All games I've bought for cheaper than RLL3 and they are alot more enjoyable at the moment. Patched game, no doubt RLL3 will be one I will jam alot.

Lesson learnt here - not to pre-order, and actually wait to see the feedback.
(12-10-2015, 11:50 AM)Shaun Wrote: Wow, obviously I don't keep up with the threads
Poor Mav. We share the same opinions, although I tend not to lose my cool as much. Good fella, pitty he got banned.

Ruck, I'd have to disagree about being thankful in this instance. I'd rather not have a game, then what feels like an incomplete one. - and again I remind everyone that my frustration is because I see the potential here-.

I REALLY REALLY hope this follows previous patterns and we get a patch just before Xmas. If no patch is released prior to the holiday period you can gurantee my playing time will be spent elsewhere eg Last Of Us, GT6, COD, Shadow Of Mordor - All games I've bought for cheaper than RLL3 and they are alot more enjoyable at the moment. Patched game, no doubt RLL3 will be one I will jam alot.

Lesson learnt here - not to pre-order, and actually wait to see the feedback.

Get the game on the PC. Problem solved. Once you play on the PC you won't ever want to play on the console. If you can't then simply pre occupy yourself with other games until patched is released Tongue

To be honest I'm hoping they add a higher difficulty into the game, atm to easy and kinda gets less enjoyable. However it's one of the best league games I have played to date.
(12-10-2015, 08:22 AM)Ruck Wrote: While I would like more communication from them, Douchebag is rather harsh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_Leag...me_series)

Releasing 6 (Main releases IMO) Rugby League games since 2003 is something to be thankful for considering we'd be stuck with ARL 96 otherwise. And helping get DBC out there isn't exactly a douche move.

it goes both ways - we can thank them for those historical releases, and then they can thank us for funding the next title, which should not mega freeze at any point. yet it does, because its busted.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch