Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is enough - push the focus to tru blu
(12-02-2015, 10:58 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 09:05 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: I've had a couple of mates already tell me that they want to sell it while it still retains some value.

If you're a true league fan then you wouldn't sell it no matter how shit it is.

I still got my RLL1 copy

"No matter how shit it is". You're a business man's dream Yuna.

Businessman - "Give me $50 for this jar of turf some Broncos once side-stepped over".

Sucker - "Awesome! Can I have three?".

Businessman - "Gee, I dunno it's limited to one a customer.....".

Sucker - "Can I talk you into it with $200?".

Businessman - "Wellll I reallllly shouldn't, but... okay, just this once".

Later that day,

Sucker (to other Bronco's fan) - "What kind of fan are you, you don't own some original broncos field turf do you"?

I hope that's not like you is it?

Anyhow, I'm a union fan and player and so are they. Even so, I own ARL '96 on Sega, RL1, RL2, RLL1, RLL2, RLL2 World Cup Edition & RLL3. That's besides all my union games in my collection. I wasn't talking about me selling it. I was just saying what others I know are doing.

(12-02-2015, 11:35 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: I hope that's not like you is it?

Loyalty has its price mate!
(12-02-2015, 12:23 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 11:35 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: I hope that's not like you is it?

Loyalty has its price mate!

Loyalty should be earned. If you produce shit, over and over, you can't expect the support of those around you. Same with products, you can get by so long on loyalty, but that doesn't last forever. Look at the MX vs ATV games. They changed for the worst and went down the toilet. They are now in the process of trying to resussitate the corpse which is that franchise, and having a tough time doing so.

At some point, there is a time when people turn their backs and don't look back.

I'm not saying that these guys are anywhere near that, all i'm saying is there does become a point where people just say "that's it".

I've said it time and time again, this game will be great once we receive this illustrist patch... When we receive it however, nobody knows (aparently).
TB can get stuffed - I cant believe the rugby challenge isn't released yet, despite them saying it would be out before the world cup

this mob treats us with contempt - definitely tempting to trade it back in for $40, and buy again for $25 (only if a patch has been submitted) when the new season kicks in
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(12-02-2015, 01:55 PM)ak47 Wrote: TB can get stuffed - I cant believe the rugby challenge isn't released yet, despite them saying it would be out before the world cup

this mob treats us with contempt - definitely tempting to trade it back in for $40, and buy again for $25 (only if a patch has been submitted) when the new season kicks in

Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's not only the RLL3 gamers who are being treated like this... Their facebook is full of people waiting on Rugby Challenge 3.
Rugby League Live 1 is great conpared to this unfinished mess we have now. Tru Blu should never be in charge of rugby league games ever again, or any other sports game ever
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?
(12-03-2015, 10:41 AM)SuperSteve16 Wrote: Rugby League Live 1 is great conpared to this unfinished mess we have now. Tru Blu should never be in charge of rugby league games ever again, or any other sports game ever

The only other alternative is nothing so I will take something over that.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(12-02-2015, 02:02 PM)Pierce_mx Wrote: Their facebook is full of people waiting on Rugby Challenge 3.

In regards to RC3, I said that it will get delayed when it got first announced. It's now 3rd December and there's no trailer or any sort of marketing for RC3 so I highly doubt RC3 will be released this year.

Does anyone here dare say that RC3 will be released by 2015 at this stage???
(12-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 02:02 PM)Pierce_mx Wrote: Their facebook is full of people waiting on Rugby Challenge 3.

In regards to RC3, I said that it will get delayed when it got first announced. It's now 3rd December and there's no trailer or any sort of marketing for RC3 so I highly doubt RC3 will be released this year.

Does anyone here dare say that RC3 will be released by 2015 at this stage???

Doubt it...

Mighty Ape had Dec 1 listed as release date, now there is nothing!
(12-03-2015, 01:59 PM)Pierce_mx Wrote: Doubt it...

Yeh that's what I thought