Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Steam Public Beta Program
(11-18-2015, 10:11 PM)bmadden Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 09:14 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: any chance that you can add a option in career mode to choose whether we can have send offs on or not? i prefer to have this option off, as to many players end up in the bin thus opens the game up to much.

Cheers.

Whilst being a coach? I've honestly never had a player sent off, against me or with me, and i've put in over 90 hours on Steam now..

just started my career, first game i play, player gets sent off loool. this is being a coach mode, just finished my Auckland nine and hasn't happened, however came close many times, since i know when a penalty is coming from this certain tackle animation, so i try to simply avoid at times.
so finally started playing my coach career mode, been playing causal only lol.

ok things i have seen, why are the goal kickers, captains and even lineups all kinda weird? i know not everyone's coach career mode is going to be the same but first game i play against the knights, the captain is D.Gagai and kurt gidley is in the lineup?

jarrod mullen is the goal kicker, however tyrone roberts in in the lineup along with kurt gidley? these 2 players should be taking the goal kicks.

can't the lineups and captains, goal kickers and playmarkers reflect the actual club teams lineups where we can choose who we want etc, seems this only works for casual matches but for coach mode as it seems its got a mind of its own.

i totally understand if certain players aren't in the lineups and some no name are in, could be due to injury, performance or suspended. But this was a issue as well in rll2, anyway of this being fixed better?
Are we going to have updated, rosters draws and jerseys for each season of do we have to rely on fan Hib for that
Cheers, Jamie ManciniSmile
Half way into my coach career mode and here are some things that I have notice and was wondering if things get get enhanced or polished.

About after 3-5 games in, I have all my players green in form, I start to feel the matches being slightly easier than just a casual match. This results me winning my games comfortably. However I lost 2 games around the origin period as I had 5 players on camp. Even at times the A.i dominates me the first half like 18-0, second half comes I dominate and win 30 plus to 18 lol? Has happened countless times. Hence why I prefer casual mode as I find it more of a challenge.

Question now is there a option you can add to remove the form factor? Or even better increase the difficulty slightly?

With regards to injury? How do they occur? It seems if you keep a playing on the field with almost 0 stamina there pretty prone for a injury? And I have only gotten my forwards to be injured no backs as they barely fall past 50% stamina?

Question can backs get injured or can any player get injured with high stamina left? I have the injured to realistic, would I need to put on the next level up?

Now with regards to A.i this is for general gameplay, countless times the a.i has 1 or more support players to draw my fullback or player yet they never pass? If this can be fixed this can potentially increase the difficulty? It's nice to see them try to change angle but a simple pass can make the a.i score.

Lastly with regards to the dive tackle, if you perform this front on the a.i cannot avoid or beat the tackle? Seems kinda easy to tackle than? From behind its 50/50 chance, I think it needs tweaking when tackling front on.

I apologise for the long post but these are things that are starting to stand out too much.
(11-24-2015, 12:29 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: Half way into my coach career mode and here are some things that I have notice and was wondering if things get get enhanced or polished.

About after 3-5 games in, I have all my players green in form, I start to feel the matches being slightly easier than just a casual match. This results me winning my games comfortably. However I lost 2 games around the origin period as I had 5 players on camp. Even at times the A.i dominates me the first half like 18-0, second half comes I dominate and win 30 plus to 18 lol? Has happened countless times. Hence why I prefer casual mode as I find it more of a challenge.

With regards to injury? How do they occur? It seems if you keep a playing on the field with almost 0 stamina there pretty prone for a injury? And I have only gotten my forwards to be injured no backs as they barely fall past 50% stamina?

Question can backs get injured or can any player get injured with high stamina left? I have the injured to realistic, would I need to put on the next level up?

Now with regards to A.i this is for general gameplay, countless times the a.i has 1 or more support players to draw my fullback or player yet they never pass? If this can be fixed this can potentially increase the difficulty? It's nice to see them try to change angle but a simple pass can make the a.i score.
I've also had this happen countless times, removes any kind of difficulty factor.
Had a game yesterday where it was 2-0 half time, they had excellent defence all throughout the half. Fulltime the score was 2-30.

Backs can get injured, however I do not believe that they can on Realistic injuries, rather Extreme instead. At least thats the only time i've noticed a Back injured.

Once again more AI improvements would be nice, they can be strong on defence but they literally never follow up on attack, they just have the occasion player who manages to avoid 1 or 2 players and gain 30m.
Into my second season in the coach career mode and iv noticed my home stadium as well as manlys home stadium is "Central Coast Stadium" ? any idea why its done that?

also i was hoping it won't get easier when paying second season in, but im absolutely annihilating the A.I now on legend, winning by 30 plus points, where as the first season in, was very close games? i think there should be one more difficulty higher than legend.
(12-05-2015, 02:39 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: Into my second season in the coach career mode and iv noticed my home stadium as well as manlys home stadium is "Central Coast Stadium" ? any idea why its done that?

Basically there's a chance of fixtures being scheduled for teams secondary and tertiary home grounds and due to Central Coast Stadium being a ground that Manly played at this year it's listed as one.

This will be rectified in patches/updates for careers started with the new content, currently underway careers won't change.
so i loaded up the PC for the first time in a while, downloaded the patch and OMG how good is this game now

its changed everything. its a fantastic patch. it could be tweeked a little more for more forward dominance on veteran and legend. its soo good though
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Doing our best gunns.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Will we be seeing any online fixes anytime soon? Probably after the console patch, but online on PC is actually getting a little annoying, not because of the population, but because of left out features, like Difficulty, Auto interchanges eat up the interchanges (take a player off, it puts them straight back on after anyway?), and still some bugs like the "humping" glitch where the game is forced to stop.