Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Steam Public Beta Program
ok somethings i would like to suggest whether its possible to fix/include or not.

1. We should occur more penalties especially when holding down the A.I, i seem to get away with it holding down for awhile (only time i tend to get penalized quickly if the A.I has made a break and i tackle them with my fullback i tend to hold them down so get my team back on side and im most of the time penalized for it). - Could also include 10m in the bin as in real life. However i think i barely give any penalties away.

2. when i have done a line break and heading towards the try line the A.I fullback is chasing me but gives up about 5-10m when im approaching the tryline, most times if they continued they could tackle me. (have video of this happening if needed)

3. would love for the ball to dislodge out more when getting tackled as im scoring, 97% of the time i score, probably have had well over 30 of these happening and only once the ball has been dislodge, would be nice to see it happen more often maybe 50/50.

think i had a few more suggestions but forgot some... lol. ill post back when i remember more.

and oh lastly, this game is absolutely awesome, im glad i bought this on PC, as i was kinda getting over it on the console version, PC 100x better. Every game i have i don't know whether im going to win or not even when im leading by 20 plus points, the A.I can simply gain momentum and put some quick tries in, (Really love this) Awesome job bigant. Tongue
(10-15-2015, 04:26 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: ok somethings i would like to suggest whether its possible to fix/include or not.

1. We should occur more penalties especially when holding down the A.I, i seem to get away with it holding down for awhile (only time i tend to get penalized quickly if the A.I has made a break and i tackle them with my fullback i tend to hold them down so get my team back on side and im most of the time penalized for it). - Could also include 10m in the bin as in real life. However i think i barely give any penalties away.

2. when i have done a line break and heading towards the try line the A.I fullback is chasing me but gives up about 5-10m when im approaching the tryline, most times if they continued they could tackle me. (have video of this happening if needed)

3. would love for the ball to dislodge out more when getting tackled as im scoring, 97% of the time i score, probably have had well over 30 of these happening and only once the ball has been dislodge, would be nice to see it happen more often maybe 50/50.

think i had a few more suggestions but forgot some... lol. ill post back when i remember more.

and oh lastly, this game is absolutely awesome, im glad i bought this on PC, as i was kinda getting over it on the console version, PC 100x better. Every game i have i don't know whether im going to win or not even when im leading by 20 plus points, the A.I can simply gain momentum and put some quick tries in, (Really love this) Awesome job bigant. Tongue

Definitley agree with number 1.
We seem to be able to hold down the AI way too long and get away with!Tongue
(10-15-2015, 04:26 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: ok somethings i would like to suggest whether its possible to fix/include or not.

What difficulty are you on?
(10-15-2015, 11:26 PM)raz1911 Wrote: What difficulty are you on?

Legend.
Definitely willing to give this public beta a try and see if I can help in any way!

Bought the game on the PS4 at launch but I've just bought it for the PC too - I'm sure the funds will go to a good cause!
The fullbacks are no where to be seen in defense. i know it has been brought up but it really needs to be addressed. Also, there is a tackle glitch. One of the tackles almost nearly, i would say at about a 95% rate, will result in a penalty due to holding down. The only way to counter this, in multiplayer, is for the opposition not to wiggle the Right stick. Countering it against the A.I is a pure gamble.

Its a very frustrating glitch.
(10-16-2015, 11:59 AM)nbugge94 Wrote: The fullbacks are no where to be seen in defense. i know it has been brought up but it really needs to be addressed. Also, there is a tackle glitch. One of the tackles almost nearly, i would say at about a 95% rate, will result in a penalty due to holding down. The only way to counter this, in multiplayer, is for the opposition not to wiggle the Right stick. Countering it against the A.I is a pure gamble.

Its a very frustrating glitch.

Can attest to the penalty issue. There seems to be at least one tackle animation that results in the AI giving away a penalty 100% of the time. Should be noted I wiggle the right stick every time I am tackled for a quick play the ball.
However this one tackle animation where a player is dumped on their back is the only one that has this very high penalty rate. Not game breaking but I'd say needs a fix.
After some more time playing... here are some other possible tweaks that maybe should be made,

1. A.I should pressure our play makers on the 5th tackles.

2. A.I seem to don't always have enough time to kick on the last (to easy to tackle them)

3. A.I trying to kick 40/20 with non kickers, e.g. center or winger will try to attempt.

4. In relation with the first point, i never see the A.I makers come of the mark to charge down or put pressure on our play makers? (basically only time i feel pressured if im within 10m out from there try line, since our play makers stand kinda flat.

5. Also i still sense the fullback is still out of place when defending on near the tryline, keeps sliding and very simple to score both as a user and for the A.I
(10-18-2015, 11:47 AM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: After some more time playing... here are some other possible tweaks that maybe should be made,

2. A.I seem to don't always have enough time to kick on the last (to easy to tackle them)

3. A.I trying to kick 40/20 with non kickers, e.g. center or winger will try to attempt.

4. In relation with the first point, i never see the A.I makers come of the mark to charge down or put pressure on our play makers? (basically only time i feel pressured if im within 10m out from there try line, since our play makers stand kinda flat.

5. Also i still sense the fullback is still out of place when defending on near the tryline, keeps sliding and very simple to score both as a user and for the A.I

I agree with point 2, it can be very easy to tackle the AI on the fifth play. I have a video of the AI taking its merry time with the 5th play, resulting in an easy tackle:
https://youtu.be/flIh1cNHaSo
I would love to see them have more urgency or kick quicker. Equally so I think the AI kicks can be poor too often, quite a-lot of kicks dead (7 tackle set) from far out.

Also agree for point number 5. I discussed this a few pages ago in this thread, and someone uploaded a video I believe.

1 and 4 would be something I would love to see more of too!
(10-18-2015, 12:10 PM)mattw36 Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 11:47 AM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: After some more time playing... here are some other possible tweaks that maybe should be made,

I agree with point 2, it can be very easy to tackle the AI on the fifth play. I have a video of the AI taking its merry time with the 5th play, resulting in an easy tackle:
https://youtu.be/flIh1cNHaSo
I would love to see them have more urgency or kick quicker. Equally so I think the AI kicks can be poor too often, quite a-lot of kicks dead (7 tackle set) from far out.

Also agree for point number 5. I discussed this a few pages ago in this thread, and someone uploaded a video I believe.

1 and 4 would be something I would love to see more of too!

Yea 100% agree at least 50% of the A.I kicks are quite poor, esp when we are playing on legend, don't get me wrong have seen some awesome kicks from the A.I where some i just don't bother chasing cause i know its going dead and it just takes a sharp right/left or even backwards bounce to sit up nicely, even tried to leave some to go over the dead ball line but just sits up. But this needs to happen often, i don't mind if they go out and are poor if non playmakers are kicking which makes it seem legit.

lol @ that video, why is G.I taking the ball on the last? does he think he is playing 5/8 like old times, lol. (also i think playmakers should be smarter to know ok its the last i should position myself near the hooker, because quite often we see them no where near the ball carrier/play the ball.

i thought there was a tweak in the fullback thing hence why i posted again, sorry if for doubling the post. Tongue

but needless to say these are not ground breaking issues, but if tweaked can make the game awesome. Still loving the game just lost to manly 6-4. one of the lowest scoring games iv had, well most my games are no more then 18 points loool.