Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Patch 3 - When Released Respond with your thoughts here.
(10-07-2015, 05:17 PM)Lord Savvart Wrote: It's been much more than just days now Smile

At a guess I'd say it had been re-submitted by now, which would've fallen into the days category. The approval time-length itself is out of Big Ant's hands.

Hi- QQ: Is this patch out, yet? I downloaded the game from the game store on xbox one and I do not see the updates during gameplay, thus wondering..
(10-08-2015, 04:30 AM)prasadka Wrote: Hi- QQ: Is this patch out, yet? I downloaded the game from the game store on xbox one and I do not see the updates during gameplay, thus wondering..

No.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
May be Ross can answer this Q- what are the chances of this patch releasing in October or Nov, this year?
I'm loathe to say as I would have really thought it would have been out more than a month ago.... there seems to always be some picky issue with one platform...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(10-08-2015, 10:55 PM)Ross Wrote: I'm loathe to say as I would have really thought it would have been out more than a month ago.... there seems to always be some picky issue with one platform...

So, is there a timeline for the release, would be the question.

Thx
Prasad
(10-10-2015, 05:36 AM)prasadka Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 10:55 PM)Ross Wrote: I'm loathe to say as I would have really thought it would have been out more than a month ago.... there seems to always be some picky issue with one platform...

So, is there a timeline for the release, would be the question.

Thx
Prasad

Given what Ross has said right there and previously I'd say the timeline is as soon as the last approval is through, the button will be pushed! There'd be no logical reason for him to make us wait just for the hell of it. He doesn't want to give an exact timeline because as he has stated before - if it doesn't happen then the backlash received is far worse than the constant 'when's it cummin' out' question.
this frustration will hamper DBC 16 console buying. why i l buy a console version and wait long for a patch rather than buy a PC version
(10-10-2015, 08:25 PM)deepak9012 Wrote: this frustration will hamper DBC 16 console buying. why i l buy a console version and wait long for a patch rather than buy a PC version

I don't think so. I want it as much as you, but it's a situation where the game is being passed for approval in nearly every zone on every format except for one. Someone is being extra, extra cautious, or there could be a factor with the test unit. In any case, it's well beyond Big Ant's control.

When DBC16 comes out, it sounds like it'll be so much of an improvement from what Ross has said, that we won't be able to keep our hands away from it.

I understand expressing frustration, but there is no tactic we can try or thing we can say that will speed things along. This is just a process and the developer even sounds like it's feeling what we are.

I'm sure DBC (next) will be well worth it's own money when you see what Big Ant have done with their incremental improvements to Rugby League Live 1, 2 & 3.

The issue is that the patch file being generated at the platform holder is 3.2 gig which is the size of the entire game - it is a bug in the platform holders' software that we can't get past until their engineers fix it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com