Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom teams
Am I missing something?
Are there no custom commentary names to match up with the custom logos when creating a team?
Also, what's this "supporters" thing? Why would the supporters be supporting a different team?

Pretty disappointed tbh. Even the old rugby league games had plenty of generic commentary team names to choose from.
(10-05-2015, 03:41 PM)Luke Wrote: Am I missing something?
Are there no custom commentary names to match up with the custom logos when creating a team?
Also, what's this "supporters" thing? Why would the supporters be supporting a different team?

Pretty disappointed tbh. Even the old rugby league games had plenty of generic commentary team names to choose from.

Totally agree.

I've also mentioned this in other threads.
Sadly nothing was changed in regards to this in the latest patch.
You'd think it would be pretty easy to just copy over the recordings from RLL2. No reason why there can't just be a bunch of generic names to choose from.
Why would we want to make teams with the same name as a team that already exists?
The supporters option is to choose what colour scheme the supporters will be wearing. So, for example, if your custom team wears blue and white, you can pick Bulldogs supporters and the crowd will wear blue and white too.
Interesting idea Steeler - I don't think I've ever seen that in a game.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
We are looking into the issues people are having commentary wise.

The patch for Steam came very soon after the Console release, we put as much in as we could that was not going to unbalance gameplay - there will be further patches applied.

(10-06-2015, 09:00 PM)Ross Wrote: Interesting idea Steeler - I don't think I've ever seen that in a game.

I thought that was what the supporters option was for in this game.
(10-06-2015, 08:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: The supporters option is to choose what colour scheme the supporters will be wearing. So, for example, if your custom team wears blue and white, you can pick Bulldogs supporters and the crowd will wear blue and white too.

Too bad I don't know what half the colour schemes are (Pommy teams and such)
It would make more sense just to choose the colours or base them off of jersey colours.
They are meant to be based on the Colours of the teams playing.

(10-06-2015, 10:04 PM)Ross Wrote: They are meant to be based on the Colours of the teams playing.

So what is the 'supporters' option?