Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Patch Ideas!
One issue that needs to be fixed and I hate bringing up repeatedly but something that ruins competition mode with your friends is only being able to select from the orignal 17 players from each team. Every other mode lets you choose from the entire squad, so why not the comp mode?
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?
Maybe look into why the AI keeps backing away from the opposition with the ball. I will put up a bomb or grubber into the in goal area, the fullback will catch it. Then i have to sprint over, running through my retreating players, to make the tackle.
Or when the AI lets me run past them almost rubbing shoulders near the goal line, and i jus casually run past and score. Usually happens after a fend off or side step.

First issue does kinda annoy me but the rest of the game i like and i am starting to get the hang of it and really enjoy it
(10-05-2015, 11:21 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: Maybe look into why the AI keeps backing away from the opposition with the ball. I will put up a bomb or grubber into the in goal area, the fullback will catch it. Then i have to sprint over, running through my retreating players, to make the tackle.
Or when the AI lets me run past them almost rubbing shoulders near the goal line, and i jus casually run past and score. Usually happens after a fend off or side step.

First issue does kinda annoy me but the rest of the game i like and i am starting to get the hang of it and really enjoy it

This is huge for me, probably my number one issue to be looked into (both points mentioned in this post). I feel like the challenge and hence depth of the game for me would improve dramatically if the A.I. became smarter in these areas!
Could you guys please do an update for all consoles to patch all glitches and make the grass on Xbox 360 and ps4 look at least 40% better
Yeah seriously I think the grass in this game is a deal breaker hey - I nearly put my controller through the window when I realised they were using bermuda grass instead of fine fescue. No wonder the field gets ripped up in wet weather, this never would have happened if they didn't steal the rites off sidhe!
(10-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Kyeburns21 Wrote: Could you guys please do an update for all consoles to patch all glitches

...not asking for much, are you?
....No.... He's really not, actually.
There is an issue with automatic interchanges on PS4 in online custom games. I have them disabled in the game but as soon as I start an interchange they keep happening continually without my control. It even brings injured players back on that have been subbed off.

I am part of a large RLL3 PS4 community and many people have bought this up in our group.

I have had times where I have only 2 interchanges left at half time after only making 2 myself.
(10-10-2015, 10:29 PM)benz1980i Wrote: There is an issue with automatic interchanges on PS4 in online custom games. I have them disabled in the game but as soon as I start an interchange they keep happening continually without my control. It even brings injured players back on that have been subbed off.

I am part of a large RLL3 PS4 community and many people have bought this up in our group.

I have had times where I have only 2 interchanges left at half time after only making 2 myself.

I feel as though automatic interchanges as a whole in RLL3 aren't as good as they could be.
I think they may use the same system as AFL Live, which in my opinion isn't suited perfectly for rugby league.
The majority of the time (I play offline against AI however) my automatic interchange only uses 1 or maybe 2 of my bench players, leaving the others on the bench for the whole game. It also seems to re-arrange my starting side sometimes when I don't wish it to.
Would love if some work could go into automatic interchanges to make them more "realistic" and utilise everyone on the bench.

My ideal automatic interchange would be to try and guarantee the below (I realise it may be hard to meet all conditions):
1. Make sure everyone on the bench gets at least 10 minutes game time (unless substituted for injury)
2. Make sure that no more than 5 interchanges are used in the first half, automatic or player
3. Make sure no more than 9 interchanges are used before the 70th minute, automatic or player (leaving 1 for the last 10 in case of injury, as is consistent with real-life coaching tactics)
4. This means come the 70th minute 8-9 interchanges should be used up
5. Do not switch positions of playing 13, only sub on and off players
6. Be a little more lenient with position based substitutions. Allow a forward to substitute another forward (doesn't have to be a prop for prop or second rower for second rower). However make sure a hooker is substituted for only a hooker/half, if none available don't bring them off (sometimes it currently subs on a forward at hooker).

** If this does get taken into consideration, please remember for a likely 2016 DLC that interchanges are back down to 8 from next season.

In essence my system would be more position+stamina based then stamina based like the current one.
Currently if I have 4 forwards on the bench and my hooker is exhausted, it will bring someone on for my hooker. In this system it will only bring forwards in and out for forwards, it would be your choice as a team list selector to not pick a reserve hooker, so tough luck.
Ability to have players in 1st grade and reserve grade and when you play career mode they are just automatically in one of the teams so you don't have doubles