Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A great, and humbling, piece
This came today without notice into our twitter feed, this is a great example of how to write and structure a piece, it sums up how we at BA feel.

"Big Ant Studios is swarming America’s cultural monopoly"

http://amostagreeablepastime.com/2015/10...-monopoly/

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
What Big Ant have managed to achieve really is impressive.
That was a great article and it illustrates some important points.

I have already seen another article about a lack of tennis games suggesting a company "does what Big Ant did to cricket". The quality of sports game Big Ant has now provided with the last two titles (DBC14, RLL3) has granted them some much needed recognition.

If Big Ant can build off this momentum and continue the success and quality of their two major sport franchises (and possibly more to come), I believe people will be saying "I wish Big Ant would make one" in the same way they currently say "I wish EA/2K would make one" some time in the future, at least for niche sports.

Congratulations Ross and Big Ant on what you have achieved, but please keep going!
I've been vocally critical of some of your previous games - and I actually wasn't expecting too much from RLL3 honestly, but it's instantly obvious how much attention to detail was put into this game. Whilst there's definitely some aspects that can be improved, I think you guys have done an excellent job. Top stuff!
Great to see some articles that showcase the talents and successes of Big Ant to the public who may not already know of them. Keep up the excellent work, people are definitely taking note of it. Smile
Pretty amazing to think Big Ant Studios has created arguably the best Cricket, Rugby and AFL games to date.
Lion maul I've read that post from you 5 or 6 times now, we know how you feel about forward play. Perhaps not the thread to spam
(10-03-2015, 08:50 AM)BRAB Wrote: Lion maul I've read that post from you 5 or 6 times now, we know how you feel about forward play. Perhaps not the thread to spam

You are correct this is not the thread for that. I deleted it.(maybe move to different thread)
Just get caught wanting this game to be to perfect sometimes.

PS. Although no one support the game as much as I do. Purchased 4 different versions and an honest positive review on steamSmile

Cheers and Salud
Havent seen you boy's on Online matches yet
up up cronulla