Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Build Notes
I want to see "Removed ball strip" when they release the info for the console patch. Was playing a game last night against the Storm, defended 3 sets on my own try line and finally got the ball back. On the second tackle, ball strip and Blake Green runs through to score. It almost made me throw my controller at the screen.

I don't understand why it happens so often and don't give me that "you can defend it" because that has yet to work for me and I've been bashing the Y button as soon as the animation starts.
(09-30-2015, 11:07 PM)yzinzo Wrote: Just to ask. Are all these new features coming to next gen consoles.

They will.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-30-2015, 11:09 PM)Imagination_11 Wrote: I want to see "Removed ball strip" when they release the info for the console patch. Was playing a game last night against the Storm, defended 3 sets on my own try line and finally got the ball back. On the second tackle, ball strip and Blake Green runs through to score. It almost made me throw my controller at the screen.

I don't understand why it happens so often and don't give me that "you can defend it" because that has yet to work for me and I've been bashing the Y button as soon as the animation starts.

It won't be removed, but it will be tweaked to occur less and require less button presses.
(09-30-2015, 11:15 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 11:09 PM)Imagination_11 Wrote: I want to see "Removed ball strip" when they release the info for the console patch. Was playing a game last night against the Storm, defended 3 sets on my own try line and finally got the ball back. On the second tackle, ball strip and Blake Green runs through to score. It almost made me throw my controller at the screen.

It won't be removed, but it will be tweaked to occur less and require less button presses.

Less presses for the stealer or stealee (not a word is it?). It should be much harder to pull off the steal then to defend it.
http://imgur.com/a/t82pm

That cheeky grin.
Well that's 8 hour's of non stop playing lol Made the NRL in my 3rd year of Holden cup talk about step up had my shoulder out for a year lol still got in...
Funny thing is my sharkies team Has Steve Rodger's,ET,Daivd peachy,all the classic's.
How do i remove them?
I love them but rather have Ai i've played with.
Loving the Forwards in this game talk about work load they do a game just had a Golden point match before.
Night night Big Grin.

Again Thank's Ross "the boss" and his Team at BigAnt for a freaken great game,had a freakn blast.It was 3pm before now its 1.30am lol
Can feel the love in this game and the ground's look freakn epic.
Just the overall feel is bloody great.

Last Question whom is "Grey Powers" in credits?
up up cronulla
(09-30-2015, 05:16 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 04:05 PM)mattw36 Wrote: The Dell's sweat...
http://i.imgur.com/KhZnr17.jpg

What graphics card are you running? I'm still deciding on what card to get.

950 is a solid card, it'll run you about $270 for one of the better branded ones though. If you're looking around the $200 mark then a 750ti will suit.
(09-30-2015, 11:31 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Last Question whom is "Grey Powers" in credits?

Greg Power? Programmer - did the guys slip in Grey Powers!?

(09-30-2015, 11:26 PM)StevoIRL Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/t82pm

That cheeky grin.

That's a pretty awesome shot - winners are grinners! Smile

(09-30-2015, 03:47 PM)Ross Wrote: High detail character issues will be fixed and an update issued very soon (today).

Not sure if this is still useful but using "Highest" resulted in something like 6gb of textures being used according to MSI Afterburner which seemed to be causing my stuttering (only have a 4gb 970).

Changing down to "High" seemed to put it back in the 3gb range which made it very smooth.