Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Ant had inside knowledge on the future of RL!!
This video shows the new secret weapon Shaun Johnson will reveal for the 2016 NRL Season. How did Big Ant know to include this in the game? It is called the "penalty-fake" and will take plenty of teams by surprise. Just watch below...

https://youtu.be/7yXFzyvXQw8

In all seriousness I though this was a hilarious little bug that I have only seen once so thought it wasn't worth reporting. Hope you have a laugh!
K......
Dude your YouTube channel...
lmao.
Whats wrong with the channel? Just an account I made to upload videos when reporting bugs on this forum..
(09-29-2015, 09:40 PM)mattw36 Wrote: Whats wrong with the channel? Just an account I made to upload videos when reporting bugs on this forum..

There is nothing wrong with it. I never tell people what to upload and what not to upload. It just has random stuff on it like colour glitches and stuff which I don't understand.
lmao.
(09-29-2015, 09:43 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:40 PM)mattw36 Wrote: Whats wrong with the channel? Just an account I made to upload videos when reporting bugs on this forum..

There is nothing wrong with it. I never tell people what to upload and what not to upload. It just has random stuff on it like colour glitches and stuff which I don't understand.

The reason is because it is just random bug/error videos I have linked here in different posts to report to the developers.
The last few years people have forgotten that YouTube is just a place to upload videos so they are easily shareable. It doesn't have to be a channel that is social and all about fancy banners and intros and the pointless scramble for likes, subscribes, views etc etc.
(09-29-2015, 09:46 PM)mattw36 Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 09:43 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:

The reason is because it is just random bug/error videos I have linked here in different posts to report to the developers.
The last few years people have forgotten that YouTube is just a place to upload videos so they are easily shareable. It doesn't have to be a channel that is social and all about fancy banners and intros and the pointless scramble for likes, subscribes, views etc etc.

Okai
lmao.
(09-29-2015, 08:59 PM)mattw36 Wrote: This video shows the new secret weapon Shaun Johnson will reveal for the 2016 NRL Season. How did Big Ant know to include this in the game? It is called the "penalty-fake" and will take plenty of teams by surprise. Just watch below...

https://youtu.be/7yXFzyvXQw8

In all seriousness I though this was a hilarious little bug that I have only seen once so thought it wasn't worth reporting. Hope you have a laugh!

Dally Messenger once did exactly that. He set up the ball to go for a penalty goal, then grabbed the ball and beat the whole opposing team to score a try. After that, they changed the rules to say that if you choose to take a kick for goal, you have to actually take the kick. It wasn't the only time they had to change the rules to stop Messenger from making entire opposing teams look like idiots.
(09-29-2015, 11:48 PM)Steeler Wrote: Dally Messenger once did exactly that. He set up the ball to go for a penalty goal, then grabbed the ball and beat the whole opposing team to score a try. After that, they changed the rules to say that if you choose to take a kick for goal, you have to actually take the kick. It wasn't the only time they had to change the rules to stop Messenger from making entire opposing teams look like idiots.

Wow I had no idea that was ever a legal move. Thanks for filling me in on that, always like to learn about RL history. Need to get Dally Messenger in RLL3 so he can get back at it Smile
A lot of things were legal simply because nobody had ever thought of doing them before. Messenger once threw the ball over the heads of the defenders coming in to tackle him, then ran between them and caught it again in the open. They couldn't tackle him until he caught the ball again and by then he was past them. As the ball hadn't touched the ground or a defender, it wasn't a knock-on. After that they introduced the rule that you can't pass the ball forward to yourself.

There's a reason the Dally M Awards are named after this guy.