Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So PC version anythinG to look out for?
So is confirmed that RLL3 PC will come with a new update?
Well to be honest did get that from him but not confirmed just said update he had yesterday made quite a differance,So just have to find out and i'd say PC will get the update first (quote me) if i'm wrong
up up cronulla
Ross did say this a few days ago
(09-27-2015, 03:57 PM)Ross Wrote: The one thing I will say is that the Steam version will have a lot of changes/updates stemming from the community involvement/feedback here - can't wait to get it into your hands.

So I assume the PC version will be patched on release and much quicker there after, not unlike DBC14 was.
PC version will be patched, that's what Ross was implying.
(09-29-2015, 03:06 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Build brand new PC and didnt get a Card lols wtf Knights yeah i use Logitech Controller wireless. wow a 9800 bro thats old My Misses computer i gave her she's running a 750ti gtx would run RLL3 Max too i went for alot of 980ti's because it'll last me about 5/6 years.
If you have the money to burn or just save as i did Big Grin

was looking at the 750 ti gtx, thinking of buying one since im after a cheap little card now thats under $200 and get a 980ti later (read some reviews that card is a BEAST!!)

basically i wanna be able to max every setting and play in 1080p with at least 60fps, you reckon 750ti will be enough or need something better?

Cheers.
(09-29-2015, 07:18 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Old HBK619 got over 600 hours on RLL3 lol

This just got me thinking. If HBK racked up 600hrs on PC version does that mean all play testing and possibly bug fixes were conducted on the PC version instead of the console?
So are we going avatar vs avatar Yuna? or signature? or the bit of text under our username?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
lol? we doing bets in a knife fight?

I'm actually holding off on the PC purchase and read the feedback from the forums to see if it has been improved. I barely play the Xbone version anymore and I just spent 500bucks on it, could've used that money on a new suit instead Sad
Expanding on aspect ratio, tried a few settings on Nvidia control panel, no luck. The legal screens are correct but as soon as you get into the game everything stretches to fill the screen. Settings needs a letterbox option.
Nothing wrong with 750ti my friend plays batman akham knight on it mad max max anythink really good card 2gig yeah?
up up cronulla