Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 Announced for Steam
I already paid for FIFA 16 last year, it was just called FIFA 15
(09-28-2015, 09:07 PM)HOBBSTAR Wrote: SORRY but I can't play RLL3 anymore! Fifa 16 is the best quality game on the market by far!
Ross, can you say where RLL3 is rated in sales this week! Smile

Once FIFA arrives in the mail I can't see myself going back either.

Just too 1 dimensional for me.

Trying to sell it.
A game like FIFA 16 may well be like a 3 Michelin star restaurant in France somewhere.
But some of use don't feel like French cuisine, some of us want the best damn meat pie to ever come out of Australia (RLL3 obviously). Each to their own Smile
FIFA pffft! PES ALL THE WAY!!!!

Ross how much is this Badboy going to cost? Very sneaky i was watching Steamdb for changes etc nothing sneaky
up up cronulla
(09-28-2015, 09:14 PM)mattw36 Wrote: A game like FIFA 16 may well be like a 3 Michelin star restaurant in France somewhere.
But some of use don't feel like French cuisine, some of us want the best damn meat pie to ever come out of Australia (RLL3 obviously). Each to their own Smile

That's pretty much I how feel. Soccer just shits me to tears as a sport... it's the only game I honestly would rather have my teeth pulled than be subjected to its negative girly mediocrity. Hence why I traded it in - a perfect representation of a turd of a sport is still gonna stink
(09-28-2015, 09:03 PM)Ross Wrote: Piracy has little to do with price, people crack and steal $1 iOS apps.

Release of the PC Version has nothing to do with sales volume achieved so far on console, indeed it could be seen as a reason not to release it - why change a winning formula.

Tru Blu have shown faith in releasing it, let's hope they are rewarded.

I want AFL Live GOTY on Steam Sad
(09-28-2015, 09:30 PM)DNAngel Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 09:03 PM)Ross Wrote: Piracy has little to do with price, people crack and steal $1 iOS apps.

Release of the PC Version has nothing to do with sales volume achieved so far on console, indeed it could be seen as a reason not to release it - why change a winning formula.

Tru Blu have shown faith in releasing it, let's hope they are rewarded.

I want AFL Live GOTY on Steam Sad

Doubt Ross would mind, however Tru Blu wouldn't let it happen with AFL Live 3 coming soon and them trying to sell Live 2 on iOS.
Wow, was not expecting the PC release to be this soon, just gave my disc copy to my bro and i wanted to play the game so opted for a digital copy last week on the xbox one now PC coming out Wednesday -_-....
is PC expected to be different / better?

is it just the modding that makes it more desirable?
(09-28-2015, 11:16 PM)JimmyTheJet Wrote: is PC expected to be different / better?

is it just the modding that makes it more desirable?

I think the graphics are going to be better i assume?

would love to see some PC footage on high settings to see the difference.