Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
So All Versions have Shipped Now?!
Any ways Ross how did you party after getting No1 Big Grin couple Slabs
up up cronulla
(09-28-2015, 03:17 PM)mattw36 Wrote: Even though Tru Blu own RLL3, I assume you own the source/assets for RLL3?
After seeing Rugby Challenge literally handed to Wicked Witch I am not sure who actually owns the source.

Art assets and Source code are different matters, I have never allowed our source code to be used a game not made here at BA.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-28-2015, 03:39 PM)ET1980 Wrote: Any ways Ross how did you party after getting No1 Big Grin couple Slabs

Couple of slabs is a normal Friday afternoon "beer o' clock" here Smile

The big one is hitting the top ten in the UK - we haven't done that since Spyro days.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
mmm beer o clock
(09-28-2015, 03:17 PM)mattw36 Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 03:10 PM)Ross Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 02:58 PM)BRAB Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 02:56 PM)Ruck Wrote: DBC is Big Ant's game... RLL3 is Tru Blu's.

By the time the release dates were announced Tru Blu were the publishers

Key word "Publishers" - not owners - we own DBC and have a lot more say in what happens with the product, we do not own RLL3.

Indeed, we are the developers, owners and publishers of DBC on Steam.

Even though Tru Blu own RLL3, I assume you own the source/assets for RLL3?
After seeing Rugby Challenge literally handed to Wicked Witch I am not sure who actually owns the source.

BRAB I really don't see what DRM has to do with it? Ross said the DRM release still negatively effected console sales. The point stands.
You keep saying I am full of it, yet I think you just aren't thinking logically but seem emotionally riled up over this? Take a break and come back in a few hours mate.

The sales dipped because of a lack of DRM
Nice well the Pom's will be cut at there Rugger team so looks like League gonna take top 10 Big Grin you'll smash No1 mate Big Grin

Bloody hell Spyro days now thats going back i feel old lol
up up cronulla
(09-28-2015, 03:58 PM)BRAB Wrote: The sales dipped because of a lack of DRM

Yes you are right, but if it released with DRM then it can still be cracked and pirated.
Here is a quote directly from Ross on this forum.

(09-21-2015, 09:06 PM)Ross Wrote: I do believe simultaneous PC release effects sales. When we released PC Bradman without DRM our Console sales fell off a cliff, we introduced the DRM and it went back up. The incentive for someone to crack the DRM is highest at the beginning of the sales cycle, having it simultaneous maximises the incentive.

I completely understand publishers staggering the release.
Having a read on twitter "There will be definitive news and a date within 24 hours. #RLL3
up up cronulla
ooooo, I wonder if its regarding a patch or PC release Big Grin
(09-28-2015, 04:09 PM)Yuna Wrote: ooooo, I wonder if its regarding a patch or PC release Big Grin

The tweet was in response to someone asking about PC release.
Hope its this year!