Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Patch Ideas!
(09-22-2015, 01:05 PM)thebulldogfreddy Wrote: HI Ross the tackle count issue is happening on PS4 for me in all modes of the game..im playing Coach mode atm and happening alot in that also happening in co-op multiplayer ...

Can you hit the share button and record an instance of this occurring, we've never seen this but would be very interested in seeing it occurring.
You know the game need a patch when you make a 160kg prop and he gets smashed by Jamie Soward.
(09-22-2015, 04:23 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: You know the game need a patch when you make a 160kg prop and he gets smashed by Jamie Soward.

Forwards certainly need balancing relative to backs @HBK619. Especially so on higher difficulty.

"Driving" tackles need to be far more common for forwards on high difficulties to the point where you can string some driving hit ups together to plough down the field.

Similarly the ability to fend on high difficulties needs to be toned down for backs/halves and toned up for forwards to increase their relevance and use.
There are so many times when I get a mssive run with a prop and he makes 2 meters. Also it's so hard to get a kick away 1 meter out from the try line. Iv mentioned this before I think.
I feel as though forwards (especially mid/highly rated forwards) should be able to "drive" their tackles 60-70% of the time in all 1-on-1 tackles regardless of difficulty. However for backs this should be about 5-10% of the time, if that. This will finally give some serious use for the forwards and would be somewhat realistic.

The use of weight to determine drive (as stated in the manual) is flawed as the modern day back weighs almost the same as the modern day forward.
I agree. And ever since Iv moved to legend, I only get 1-2 drives a game.
(09-22-2015, 04:55 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I agree. And ever since Iv moved to legend, I only get 1-2 drives a game.

Should be at least 1-2 drives a SET if properly using props/second rowers, even on Legend.

Its sad because its such a promising and positive feature that they have added for the first time in a rugby league game however its used much too conservatively.
Here's hoping future patches and tuning give the game play mechanic and forwards alike the justice they deserve!
100% agree with MATTW
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
serious only 1-2 drives? per game?, you mean the tackling drive or offense drive? because i can tell you i get at least a good 5 or more per game.
(09-22-2015, 06:33 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: serious only 1-2 drives? per game?, you mean the tackling drive or offense drive? because i can tell you i get at least a good 5 or more per game.

there should be 5 or more n 2 sets of 6 though.

its a fine line. id also like the play the balls quicker (with less penalties) and the forwards hitting flat balls at full pelt, which could negate the need to tweak the stats, maybe its a combo of everything.

what i have noticed is once you do get 2-3 roll forwards in a row and quick ball, the forwards do get flat balls at full pelt, so it all flows, but by this time its time to kick it or use the backs.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch