Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current generation vs Old generation
(09-21-2015, 05:47 PM)cole phelps Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 05:15 PM)bmadden Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 05:10 PM)cole phelps Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 03:57 PM)bmadden Wrote: Heres a daytime shot
http://i.icap.me/314428113205d6b.png

I don't care too much about the graphics, surprised it even hit last gen to be honest, would've been surprising with what they could've done with xbone/ps4 if last gen wasn't mentioned.

How was this photo taken ? i'm curious, because the game looks REALLY GOOD, if this is the xbox360 version, i'm just wondering, what's up with the blurr ?

I doubt that's how the game looks in real time, i'm assuming the photo is responsible for that... but i could be wrong....

can anybody clear this up ? because it seem's strange everything is so perfectly detailed but you have this ''blurr effect''

If i'm right i don't see how the graphics could/ need to be any better, looks perfect for the 360, i couldn't ask for more

only concern if im right would be, if it looks that great, how does it play ? because in my experience, it's harder to hide things with high resolution graphics, so game play tends to become more ''stiff''

Used the in-game editor and took the photo with my iPhone, so thats the reason for the minor blur. It plays well, bit sketchy at the start but you get used to it. It does have minor issues, but what game doesn't nowadays. If you look at the first picture that has no blur, probably because I was more stable.

Thanks for the reply, and taking the photo's, you did a good job with them Smile

so i gotta ask, how different is it from rugby league live 2 w.c.e , gameplay wise ?

also does this game have a mode where you can buy and trade players season to season, i can't remember what it was called, but it was in the ps2 games,

if yes is it multiplayer ? like me and my mate can both control a team on the one console ? can we edit the nrl competition how we want ?

I want to shorten the comp so we only have to play each team once a year (outside finals) to save time,

i'll buy this game tomorrow if it does have that mode, We'll have so much fun with it, I'm going to try and poach my mates players first chance i get LMAO XD

he'll try and keep them by offering them more money and that'll mess up his salary cap, that's the plan anyway, Smile

Excusing the controls, it feels completely new from RLL2 (with the exception of some animations - tackles especially). Ill let you figure it out for yourself, hard to explain.
You can buy players, and release them in Be a Coach, doable mid-season too but I think they play the rest of the season in their original team.
There is an online tournament which takes place with 8 players, 8 teams, but I haven't tried that.
Im not too sure about a co-op career, been playing solo.
About all I can answer.
(09-21-2015, 06:51 PM)cole phelps Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 06:46 PM)Ross Wrote: No, the PS3 and Xbox360 are equivalent.

what about my questions ?

I generally answer questions no one else can - plenty here can help you.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Hey Ross, I checked and I have always had the updated version of the game, and the lag and other issues are still present. Was there anything discovered about the issues with past Gen today?
(09-21-2015, 07:17 PM)Ross Wrote:

it would of taken you the same time to answer me as it would to post that.
(09-21-2015, 07:45 PM)cole phelps Wrote:

Ross does have a point.. if he were to sit around answering everyones questions, he'd have basically no free time, or miss the important questions.
I answered it in the end, just be happy with that. Half the time that wouldn't even get answered.
Any videos from PS3 or 360 on YouTube?
(09-21-2015, 07:45 PM)cole phelps Wrote:

When I answered your post I was on my way home with the Flu, stopped at a traffic light, my post was short and reasonable.

You'll see me here all hours including weekends but I can't be on 24x7 answering questions that others can answer, the load needs to be shared, this is a community.

I figured someone else would be able to answer your questions better than I could given the circumstances, which they did.

I note that you did not thank them.

I thank you for the overly abusive PM you sent.

(09-21-2015, 09:15 PM)Ross Wrote: When I answered your post I was on my way home with the Flu, stopped at a traffic light, my post was short and reasonable.

Breaking the law Ross, I take it that you love to live dangerously.

(09-21-2015, 09:15 PM)Ross Wrote: I thank you for the overly abusive PM you sent.

how is he not banned? lol
(09-21-2015, 07:42 PM)br0ck1 Wrote: Hey Ross, I checked and I have always had the updated version of the game, and the lag and other issues are still present. Was there anything discovered about the issues with past Gen today?

We spent the day making sure patches were live and ascertaining if any regions had not been deployed. I have a staff member assigned to just this issue, I'll make sure you have further info tomorrow - he may PM you for some hints as to the time it happens most.

(09-21-2015, 09:16 PM)Yuna Wrote: how is he not banned? lol

It was touch and go but in the end I can take personal attacks, that's not an issue to ban for*

His PM was titled "Im not happy" which almost made me go and get the Dr Denis Leary out...

*that's not an invitation!