Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
(09-17-2015, 10:43 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 10:02 PM)mattj86 Wrote: Just played my first games and noticed there was an NRL Ref for a Super League game. Perhaps this can be changed in the settings menu but I missed it?

Also I wish there was an option to turn the attacking lines on or off!

Were you playing via the casual menu? If so, you can have Super League refs when you select the Super League match tile.

It'll be NRL refs if selecting the NRL tile.

I did select the Super League tile so don't know what's going on.
Firstly May I state my annoyance at whoever controls your rugby league live 3 uk facbook page as my comment was removed and I was banned from commenting on their page for merely saying "Im majorly dissapointed as the gameplay is no different than rugby league live 2", I believe being banned from commenting for a simple opinion is highly unjust and very childish and unprofessional ... Now onto some issues with the game ...I've not played a great deal but here's what I've picked up .. the stadiums are messed up ...I.e workington town for example play from the Halliwell Jones then half way through the season switch to their proper ground Derwent park ...then on season 2 all games are from the Halliwell Jones ...strange ... I've noticed there's no option to edit stadiums etc... London Broncos keep getting called the skolars ... The middle 8s games are all played at city of Manchester stadium ..why? ....why can you only sign players during the super 8s ?? Not being allowed to sign pre season seems strange !! These seem like very easy fixes to be fair ..I'm sure the NRL clubs are all correct as you are a Aussie firm but to fix up the English competitions would be great .. Oh and no challenege cup again ??? Why !?!?!
Hi Dan19eighty5.
The local FB page is likely run by the local distributor. Possibly the best place for feedback is here. The game is nothing like RLL2 with respect to gameplay as the animation/physics system were entirely rewritten, it may appear to have similarities but they are more down to it being RL than it being the same code (which it isn't).

I will have QA check and answer your other issues this morning.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Not sure if this is an issue or just annoys me, when I'm attacking close to the line, it's too hard to get a kick away because everyone is standing so flat 1meter away from the try line. Also happens when I try to do a chip kick. All the other kicking aspects are very good though.
Hey Ross, not sure if this is the right place to mention this. I purchased the game on the Xbox store last night for my Xbox 360. This is the first time I've ever digitally downloaded a game. I'm not sure if it is because I have a digital copy, or it's just because the game is being played on last gen, however I have found the game to be quite laggy at times. One example of this is that on Rookie mode my players just seem to fend and step like crazy without my hand even being near the RS. However this issue isn't that bad because I never play on Rookie, but the main problem I've had with the lag is with passing the ball. There has been quite a few times where I will try to deliver a 2 or 3 man cut out pass,only for the game to lag out and suddenly the closest receiver will have the ball in hand, or the ball will just magically disappear and then re appear and bounce ten metres back,meaning the pass didn't go to its intended target. Passing in general also seems very laggy and slow when I pass the ball through hands, espeically compared to RLL2. Another issue that I've had is that for some reason I'm unable to grubber or chip kick half of the time, I'll press B or A, and instead of kicking, I will get tackled which usually leads to a handover. This definitely isn't because of an issue with my controller as the kicking works fine in the training drills. Other than these issues, the game appears to be great, however the lag in particular really affects gameplay for me, and has left me quite disappointed. Is there anything that can be done about this? I'm hoping maybe a patch could fix the lag?
Fullback never comes to left side on attack
(09-18-2015, 10:45 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 08:59 AM)Ross Wrote: Hi Dan19eighty5.
The local FB page is likely run by the local distributor. Possibly the best place for feedback is here. The game is nothing like RLL2 with respect to gameplay as the animation/physics system were entirely rewritten, it may appear to have similarities but they are more down to it being RL than it being the same code (which it isn't).

Not picking crap, but was the code backspaced and then written exactly the same?

Nearly everything about this game is the same except the A.I. has been marginally improved, and its no longer Rugby League Live 2 Interceptathon Edition.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Whoever says you need to play this game like real life rugby league is clearly over their head. The game is an absolute joke on difficulties higher than amateur.

Just when you think you're getting a bit of momentum there's a ball strip or a tackle that completely slows down any momentum you had. Forget about set plays, over laps, quick play the balls or anything like that, the only chance you have of scoring is playing hot potato (which seems to be all the AI can do). 90% of the tries I've conceded have been the result of the AI fending off my defence and then going into super speed to score.

I make a break with Ferguson and Segeyaro is able to catch up and make a tackle. But when Soward makes a break Jennings can't catch up? What's up with that?

It's bewildering how a sports game can be so frustrating and unrealistic.
(09-18-2015, 10:45 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-18-2015, 08:59 AM)Ross Wrote: Hi Dan19eighty5.

Not picking crap, but was the code backspaced and then written exactly the same?

Nearly everything about this game is the same except the A.I. has been marginally improved, and its no longer Rugby League Live 2 Interceptathon Edition.

Yes you are. I have told you that it's a rewrite, stop being a smartass, have a week off.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
#rekted