Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob help please
Hi Team,

First time player of this game (got it in the weekend) and have only played a few multi player games so far, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me please?

I am an avid Madden and Fifa offline career mode player, and I realise the career mode in RLL3 will not be up to that standard, but before I start I would love to know...

*How does player progression work?
*Do the NSW Cup and U20s teams/players, play any part in your NRL career squad? ie: can you promote players to the senior squad mid season, and do the players progress in their comps during the year even though you are using the NRL squad for your career?
*Is there an offseason? Signings, Training etc...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated from the guys who have played RLL games alot.

Thanks!
Is it 100 viewers that don't know, or just don't care? I honestly thought at least one of you more senior members/players would have taken the time to answer...

They were genuine questions before I started a career in RLL3, but with time always an issue in life, and FIFA hitting the shelves soon anyway, I shall let it collect dust until friends want to play multi player games some more.
(09-15-2015, 05:55 PM)Raidya Wrote: Hi Team,

First time player of this game (got it in the weekend) and have only played a few multi player games so far, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me please?

I am an avid Madden and Fifa offline career mode player, and I realise the career mode in RLL3 will not be up to that standard, but before I start I would love to know...

*How does player progression work?
*Do the NSW Cup and U20s teams/players, play any part in your NRL career squad? ie: can you promote players to the senior squad mid season, and do the players progress in their comps during the year even though you are using the NRL squad for your career?
*Is there an offseason? Signings, Training etc...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated from the guys who have played RLL games alot.

Thanks!

A) Your player earns CXP each match (and in training drills). You then use this XP to level up, and when you do you get 5 points to raise the stats of your player. Speed, technique, ability, strength, etc

B) you can choose players from feeder teams. Your not limited to just your nrl squad.

C) I believe there is a trade window, but it's not really in the off season.

I have played fifa 15 career mode, which I really enjoyed. I actually prefer be a pro mode, which is pretty much the same as FIFA without the news stories that pop up. You get headlines, but no text to read.
Thanks Dufeyz, haven't had a chance to get that deep into the game due to an injured hand. Was hoping someone with more knowledge would come forward. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Dufeyz you are a legend! Thanks a bunch.... Looks as though I will give this a go after all!

I'm not expecting FIFA or Madden, but as a league lover and by the sounds of your answer it will still be great!

Thanks again mate, greatly appreciated
(09-16-2015, 11:06 AM)Raidya Wrote: Dufeyz you are a legend! Thanks a bunch.... Looks as though I will give this a go after all!

I'm not expecting FIFA or Madden, but as a league lover and by the sounds of your answer it will still be great!

Thanks again mate, greatly appreciated

It's fine mate. I'm on uni break and sort of only just woke up lol. Idk how many ours I have played, but I have over 800,000 xp now lol.
I only got the game because I happened to walk past EB games and saw the posters on the wall haha. Normally Madden and FIFA take up my limited game player time during the year, but as a league fan I will now add this to the mix!

The limited time I have been playing this has been great! Even with the steep learning curve as far as the controls go...
One question I have, is that during coach mode. Do players not selected for the NRL game, automatically play for the NSW cup team? or do they sit around for a week and not play?

Is there a fitness or form stat that carries over? So if you don't select someone, for examples sake Brenko Lee, his fitness goes down or does it stay up because he automatically plays for the reserve team?

In coach mode, can you play all 3 grades as well?

Please don't get angry if these have been answered before
Good question Shaun, something I would love to know now that you have asked it ?
They do play for a qld cup or nsw cup team. Players outside my 17 do occasionally get injured playing reserve grade.

Coach mode, you can only play as one team.

There is a fitness form things, but I've found it doesn't make a difference