Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
This game is awesome.....
Just got my copy today, big ups to Mightyape. After my first game I can honestly say this game is good. I can't believe all the ungrateful, picky whiny brats that criticize this game its pathetic. So much is improved, the graphics are nice, the ball physics and kicking is excellent. I like how you can get good dummy half runs. Hit ups and fends are decent, weather is a factor now too which I like. With the added modes and improvements this is hands down the best rugby game ever, league or union. And after the little bugs are ironed out it will be an excellent game with tons of replay value. I am liking 10 min halfs, they seem a little short so I am going experiment with it a little.

So inclose any negative review on this game, are just straight up haters or they are so picky and uppity that it's sad and you obviously do not know how to play this game properly. Yeah its not perfect but, it's a damn good effort from big ant and is a great platform for hopefully years to come 8/10
Why only 8/10, what areas could BA improve?
undefined
Well considering I don't give 10's lol because no games are perfect. I think having a few more choices of difficulty or some sliders would help, but I don't really care for sliders because I end up spending too much time trying to get them perfect. Obviously I haven't played enough to see everything. I am still trying to master the kicking, I love the goal kicking. However I noticed one minor thing that could be worked on and thats one on one tackles forwards should be able to break through the backs easier but either than that so far I don't really notice anything major. I'll report after a larger sample size

One thing I forgot to add, having the Superleague presentation a little better. Having choice between english and aussie commentary would be a nice touch but hey that is a small problem
(09-16-2015, 06:24 AM)Arcane Wrote: I can't believe all the ungrateful, picky whiny brats that criticize this game its pathetic.

That's not being ungrateful, it's called pointing out the obvious flaws to try and get them to improve the game. If every had this mindset we'd still be playing the terrible RLL1 and acting like its great.
If the game is good it's good, if it's shite than it's shite andn I'll tell you it is. Its that simple even madden and fifa are not perfect and they are good games. This game is very playable and fun should be grateful we even got a RL game on next gen

Seems like the only thing I'd fix soon is that on pro amd higher, tackle breaks are not as prevalent and needs to be a little easier and frequent. Amatuer is too easy to break tackles, the difference between the two is too high
(09-16-2015, 07:17 AM)Arcane Wrote: If the game is good it's good, if it's shite than it's shite andn I'll tell you it is. Its that simple even madden and fifa are not perfect and they are good games. This game is very playable and fun should be grateful we even got a RL game on next gen

Seems like the only thing I'd fix soon is that on pro amd higher, tackle breaks are not as prevalent and needs to be a little easier and frequent. Amatuer is too easy to break tackles, the difference between the two is too high

Isn't that the purpose of difficulty levels though, one is meant to be harder than the other. I don't think the way the game is built would allow for a fun experience on the higher difficulties if you could break tackles easier
Agreed but from amateur to pro is too great a gap as far as human breaking tackles and cpu. Everything else is fine, sliders would definitely fix this
(09-16-2015, 07:02 AM)I Love Ross Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 06:24 AM)Arcane Wrote: I can't believe all the ungrateful, picky whiny brats that criticize this game its pathetic.

That's not being ungrateful, it's called pointing out the obvious flaws to try and get them to improve the game. If every had this mindset we'd still be playing the terrible RLL1 and acting like its great.

I'm beginning to think that contrary to what your name suggests, that you don't love Ross very much at all, unless you're a friends enthusiast to which I say, it's over man , it's over
"I love Ross" and I will always be close... he wouldn't let one Career save come between us surely Smile

The game needs the edges rounded off and some bug fixes for sure, as all recent games on Current Gen do, I believe it's very playable in the meantime.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-16-2015, 08:47 AM)Ross Wrote: "I love Ross" and I will always be close... he wouldn't let one Career save come between us surely Smile

The game needs the edges rounded off and some bug fixes for sure, as all recent games on Current Gen do, I believe it's very playable in the meantime.

Yeah Ross it's pretty close, please just dial the tackling back just a bit or increase hit ups and fends on pro and higher and it will be fantastic. Good work and thanks for this game