Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quitters Discussion
Clearly I never said I didn't continue to score tries Yuna, I actually said he continued to kick off. How do you think that happens, fucking magic.
yeh so why are you infuriated because he is not moving? It's more a bonus since it will be more easier to score tries. More F/A for you on the leader board, win-win.
I get it heartly some play for the fun of the game not just leader boards so would be annoying them doing nothing although I don't play online so I'll go back to loner life now Tongue
As far as im concerned if a player is exploiting glitches, you have the right to quit on their arse! Play fair guys, its the most fun way to play!
There's this awesome trick I found out online. If someone is playing co-op, you can actually have 1 player block the defending team NFL style. It works in Be a pro aswell.
if i play online it us for the contest not the glory. i would prefer someone to fight until the end. 18 nil at half time and the player could of made a comeback with the right style of play instead he or she decided just to throw in the towel. they didn't quit i will give them that but still the choice to just place the controller aside and watch is a joke. i don't use exploits and chose to play real rugby league and as such except competition from my opponent if not why the hell play someone else.
Yuna jump on your mates ps4, you need a good spank daddy's willing to give it to ya.
(09-15-2015, 08:25 PM)Yuna Wrote: There's this awesome trick I found out online. If someone is playing co-op, you can actually have 1 player block the defending team NFL style. It works in Be a pro aswell.

Seriously? Why would anyone NOT quit on you?

Exploiting is worse than quitting.

There is a pattern to your posts and it's not a good one - win at all costs regardless of how cheap those wins are.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-15-2015, 10:12 PM)Ross Wrote: Seriously? Why would anyone NOT quit on you?

There is a pattern to your posts and it's not a good one - win at all costs regardless of how cheap those wins are.

Mate, people are using the exploit on ME. I don't play co-op online!
(09-15-2015, 10:30 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 10:12 PM)Ross Wrote: Seriously? Why would anyone NOT quit on you?

Mate, people are using the exploit on ME. I don't play co-op online!

So you are saying you are going out of your way to find exploits and then excitedly report them on here but don't use them.

Cool story Bro.

PS: You do realise you have posted about how you love using exploits online, especially short kick offs.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com