Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Finals Games ending in Draws -FIXED
Again, bugs happen, we will try to fix it as best we can.

It's a bug that has massively effected you, sure, however I am yet to understand the exact circumstances and how widespread it is, and if there's a workaround.

I'd rather concentrate on that than pontificating as to whether anyone on my staff are geniuses.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
mine was similar except it was an u20s final and i got injured then it lead to a draw which then exited the game and would freeze
(09-15-2015, 12:53 AM)Ross Wrote: Again, bugs happen, we will try to fix it as best we can.

It's a bug that has massively effected you, sure, however I am yet to understand the exact circumstances and how widespread it is, and if there's a workaround.

I'd rather concentrate on that than pontificating as to whether anyone on my staff are geniuses.

Ross, i have finished games drawed (after extra time in the NRL) in the regular season. I have also gone into golden point in finals matches (nrl). I havent had any crash issues yet at all, and im level 51.

Guys, if you experience problems you need to lay down as much information as possible. They need to re-create bugs so they can fix them.
When you say you went into golden point in the finals do you mean there was a winner though? Or did it finish as as a draw? This issue some have faced seems to be the latter.

I suppose ideally (notwithstanding whatever issues it has caused some peoples save files) no final would end in a draw either?
(09-15-2015, 10:16 AM)YOGI Wrote: When you say you went into golden point in the finals do you mean there was a winner though? Or did it finish as as a draw? This issue some have faced seems to be the latter.

I suppose ideally (notwithstanding whatever issues it has caused some peoples save files) no final would end in a draw either?

for me, i dont think it went into extra-extra time. if that makes sense
We've been trying all morning to reproduce the problem - it is obviously not as simple as stated, this is only happening in certain circumstances. Indeed we've been trying to reproduce the issue ever since it was first reported in another thread days ago.

Any help in finding those specific circumstances will help us fix it asap.

Posts such as @ThorToia above giving us some info to go on are great, and even @Dufeyz letting us know it worked is of help. Whereas the OP gives us nothing to go on and does not help us fix anything at al - to fix it we need to reproduce it.

(09-15-2015, 11:04 AM)ak47 Wrote: if any finals game end in a draw regardless of a mega freeze, or golden point its a problem.
no finals games end in draws period

We know the rules. We are talking about a bug here, this is not helpful.

I've played around with this, only happens in 9s games for me and the workaround in the mean time is simply close the game rather then return to the career hub as this is when the game will save and get you stuck with the crashing
Thanks Davies, so you've had it on more than one occasion?
Can you please let me know the following?

Difficulty:
Team:
Opposing Team:
Game Length:
Score:

(09-15-2015, 12:20 PM)Ross Wrote: Thanks Davies, so you've had it on more than one occasion?
Can you please let me know the following?

Difficulty: pro
Team: manly
Opposing Team: Melbourne and tigers
Game Length: 9 min halves
Score: 6 - 6 and 0 -0 respectively

Note that I've only encountered this in be a pro mode not coach career. Also both times the game goes into limited extra time not unlimited so it only happens if the score is still tied at the end of the limited extra time