Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
Ross I've been playing custom online matches with my mate and anytime we make interchanges at every stoppage the interchange gets reverses automatically. Example.

He took Eastwood off for Pritchard, then next stoppage Pritchard came off for Eastwood, then Eastwood for Pritchard etc
Add more curve in a players run i find playing against mates and they get a break and are 1 on 1 with my fb and can change the their direction of running without losing pace and is too sharp of a direction change without losing momentem
(09-12-2015, 01:40 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: I play alot of casual matches, The edited starting line up always resets to default, Is that a bug, or is it supposed to be like that?
I remember RLL2 had the same issue

It uses the FanHub team line up. If you change the line up on the FanHub, it will change on casual matches and all matches apart from career.
Have updated my post on page 2 again https://forum.bigant.com/thread-3849-pos...l#pid55782
(09-15-2015, 12:16 AM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: A few things...

- Rep teams in career.
- More knock ons (both for the player and computer - on higher difficulties there are no errors like the last game).
- Kick for touch animation is painfully slow.
- Forwards still useless at gaining ground.
- Pointless menus (such as 'team management' in coach career, it does nothing).
- Player trading still clunky and awful.
- A.I. still kicks every goal on higher difficulties.
- Using fast play the ball is too rewarding for the player by getting easy penalties up field.
- Terrible player selection by computer (secondary and tertiary positions mean nothing when it comes to A.I. player selection).
- Computer stripping the ball every 5 minutes and no way to stop it.
- No mid season signings (as in swap clubs mid year).
- Unable to release players contracted over 1 year (you should be able to at least pay them out).

This - plus access to player stats when recruiting players! its impossible to choose good players based on their attributes caus you cant see them! - you should be able to see their stats - i really dont need to see the player likeness on the right, with the ability to turn them around??? I need to see their stats instead please!
(09-14-2015, 10:03 PM)Yuna Wrote: ^^I think that's a sign that the game is meant to be played on End Camera Smile

not quiet - ive got a try montage in the making and from broadcast far its a pleasure to watch.
as for CA's kicking problem its due to the kicker/ball handler not facing straight when he receives the pass from dummy half. sometimes the pass is a bit naf, and this changes the receivers position to catch the ball, and thus sometime is facing towards the sideline, so unless you take time to straighten up the runner, the kick will be initially towards the members stand. it happens about 10% of the time, and u can anticipate it, thus fix it.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(09-15-2015, 11:56 AM)ak47 Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 10:03 PM)Yuna Wrote: ^^I think that's a sign that the game is meant to be played on End Camera Smile

not quiet - ive got a try montage in the making and from broadcast far its a pleasure to watch.
as for CA's kicking problem its due to the kicker/ball handler not facing straight when he receives the pass from dummy half. sometimes the pass is a bit naf, and this changes the receivers position to catch the ball, and thus sometime is facing towards the sideline, so unless you take time to straighten up the runner, the kick will be initially towards the members stand. it happens about 10% of the time, and u can anticipate it, thus fix it.

This is VERY helpful AK. Thanks for the info. Will keep an eye on this!

I was playing be a pro and my team lost 28-0 but after the game it said it was 28- 22 my team did'nt score a single point lol
I had this happen earlier on today. Went to pass to the playmaker after the play the ball. Decides to pass it to God instead. Line drop out ensues.

http://youtu.be/o2z4-JysXOk
I'm playing as St. Helens in career coach mode & every team wears their home kits causing colour clash with the likes of Wakefield & Wigan etc. There seems to be no way to change this before a game.