Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a few questions
1) Can you do career mode as a custom team?

2) How does be a pro prodigy work?

3) why can't we make a comp with (for example) only 4 teams in it? Im sure we used to be able to.
1) yes, first create a league, fill it with the teams you want, including this custom team. Then when you start a career mode there are options to swap leagues around, I would think this is where you throw in your custom league which has your custom team in it.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(09-15-2015, 01:17 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: 1) yes, first create a league, fill it with the teams you want, including this custom team. Then when you start a career mode there are options to swap leagues around, I would think this is where you throw in your custom league which has your custom team in it.

thanks
I had plans on doing a combined SL/NRL champions-league style tournament.
Might have to turn back the clock to 1997 and get out the pen and paper ;p
#Thegreatestgameofall
(09-15-2015, 02:00 AM)PJ6 Wrote: I had plans on doing a combined SL/NRL champions-league style tournament.

Ha, ha yea I remember those days. Would play all kinds of tournaments with my brother on paper. We had a system were the first guy picked his team first, but the other had the next two picks in a row.Smile to be fair, Awesome times.

Cheers and salud
(09-15-2015, 02:00 AM)PJ6 Wrote: I had plans on doing a combined SL/NRL champions-league style tournament.

Ha, ha yea I remember those days. Would play all kinds of tournaments with my brother on paper. We had a system were the first guy picked his team first, but the other had the next two picks in a row.Smile to be fair, Awesome times.

Cheers and salud
I have some more questions...

A) what counts as a try assist?

B) In the fan hub, I can max out my players stats. In be a pro, it's slightly limited even at level 50. Is there a reason I can't completely max out my players stats? It's pretty dissapointing.

C) finally, can we check our players stats? It seems strange that we can't see our own tries scored, or even our individual stats like place kicking etc.
(09-16-2015, 12:32 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: A) what counts as a try assist?

I'd assume passing/kicking the ball to the try scorer is counted as a try assist.
(09-16-2015, 09:27 AM)Bob Gnarly Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 12:32 AM)Dufeyz Wrote: A) what counts as a try assist?

I'd assume passing/kicking the ball to the try scorer is counted as a try assist.

That's what I thought. I'm not getting any try assists for it though.