Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be A Pro - Can you change your Position?
Is it possible to change your primary position during your career? I want to change positions like Darren Lockyer did in his career!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Good question, I'd also like to change positions at some point. I started at fullback, but would really like to give the NFL a crack.
I want to move to halfback
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
This isn't real life nor is this an urgent question. what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

- Billy Madison
- Yuna 1/4
^^lel
Thanks for the rep hobby. what you've just done is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your process of negative repping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational rep. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
It's funny because Yeti could probably put Hobbstar down to 0 rep in 60 seconds.
I thought ruck deleted the thread for a second, merged it instead. What a lad.
Nah, just renamed it... it seemed a little too needy and shouty.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Hobb, that was uncalled for. You pull that stunt again on Yeti and I'll put you into red