Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hints and Tips
I started using the wiggle right stick technique today and i find its actually really overpowered, if you wiggle it for the quick play the ball in every tackle you can pretty much get a penalty every set, or at least every 2nd set against pro AI difficulty anyway.

Playing 10min halves games i average 10-15 penalties received per game and get at least 2 or 3 of the opposition sin binned (this is on pro difficulty)
Yeh Sad
I hope they nerf it majorly coz its a bit game breaking... You can always choose not to use it but then you have to suffer from terribly slow play the balls all game
Yeah I found that too. I wish it was balanced so it's easy for us to concede penalties aswell as the A.I. Then the penalty counts would be 5-6 instead of 8-1
They should just make it so you have a reasonably high chance of making an error in the play the ball if you keep spamming it
I swear I read somewhere that, that was the case. If I'm wrong they should definitely make it so you have a 30% chance of spilling it or something.
Can confirm the above spammy wiggle penalty exploit against AI in Nines on pro.
If you guys miss the show boat button, just use goosestep instead Big Grin
If there is the chance of making an error from using the wiggle then it must be very low coz i dont think ive ever seen one, but ive milked about 10 penalties a game on average from the AI while using it.

Im going to stop using it until its patched coz its pretty cheap
Yeh, I've been using the wiggle since day and never made a mistake