Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rep teams on Career Mode?
Good stuff.
Hopefully can be implemented...I would even pay a small fee to have it included.
(09-13-2015, 02:39 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Hopefully can be implemented...I would even pay a small fee to have it included.

As would I
me 2~
(09-13-2015, 10:51 AM)Ross Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 04:02 PM)dill1234 Wrote: Ross how difficult would it be to put rep teams back in career mode? Is it too hard for a regular patch?

It's a reasonably large change but I would always say if I knew it couldn't be done, at this point we're looking into all the things people are listing and ascertaining what is likely needed, what is real and also what it not.

Awesome great stuff

(09-12-2015, 05:55 PM)krypter Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 04:02 PM)dill1234 Wrote: Ross how difficult would it be to put rep teams back in career mode? Is it too hard for a regular patch?

He's already said they are looking into it. Patience. buddy. I'm sure if it's possible, they will add it in.

Yeah i was genuinely wondering how difficult it would be not having a go at them
I guess like many others I just don't know how difficult it is to patch things or create things but Ross is something like patching in rep teams where you are offered the chance to coach them too difficult to do? I personally would like to earn my rep coaching.

Say my First rep team is team is City, win a few years of that, Samoa offer me a chance, do well for them and with my club then NSW call me up then Australia etc we can still input our allegiances so that City and Origin are correct but we need to be offered it by performance.
Rep sides would be good to have but you have to remember that NRL coaches don't coach rep sides anymore as these days they want a coach to just focus on NRL or Rep. So big ain't actually have it realistic.

But it would be nice to have the option to control a rep side.
First thing to remember that this is a computer game. Yeah they might not do it often in real life but not everything in a computer game has to be exactly as real life
But people have spent the last however many months reiterating thAt what they want is realism, stuff like promoting players, to having to name a squad early in the week (some people even seemed to want injuries to occur right before the game is about to kick off).

I suppose the morale of the story is you can't please everyone.
(09-13-2015, 06:09 PM)benrhino Wrote: I suppose the morale of the story is you can't please everyone.

So Benny, would you rather they include rep teams in career mode or not?