Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
co-op career
(09-10-2015, 11:32 PM)DEVICER Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:09 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Yeah thats actually one of the features I was most looking forward to so me my mate could play. I like it because playing with two players is harder than by yourself so you can put it down to pro difficulty and it very realistic.

Yeah its pretty satisfying getting the wins together and even just the teamwork involved for scoring tries. Putting grubbers in for one another, sweet passes for tries etc. Especially in this version, you could score some great tries and the highlights package would be gold!

When you win half a dozen or so Premierships together, there's an unshakable bond. Big Grin

So true

Hard fought wins together or really good tries you know couldn't be scored without the other person are my best memory's from past rugby league games
(09-10-2015, 04:33 PM)Ross Wrote: We didn't realise what a big deal it was, we're hearing from you guys that it is.

I stand by my point though, we are listening but don't say "it's the first time" you haven't had it like it's been in every game prior - it's been in exactly one - the previous one.

No offense to Big Ant or you Ross, but Rugby League is a team sport, so its only fitting that people would like to play the game as a team, and in my opinion, every mode should be multiplayer and co-op because that is how Rugby League is played. It is so much fun winning games with your friends, like any co-op game. Imagine if something like the Super Mario Brothers game were only single player, and how much that would take away from the game, for a lot of people, its the same in team sports games.
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?
I've been looking forward to your game for a year
I've been waiting a year to get this game and play two player with my mates. Spent hours organising a day to play and creating players and teams and to my complete and utter disappointment, you can't even play two player. Your kidding right?

You can't play two-player career?
This was the only thing that made your disgrace of a game RLL2 bareable.
When you sat in your meetings you honestly never thought that people would want to play 2 player career or competition mode ? You honestly thought " no , no one will use that feature ? " , " it is a bad idea ? "

Surely someone needs to be sacked for this , thanks for the disappoint you joke of a game company. ??
I think because we loved co op career so much, we didn't say anything because we usually see it in most sports games and pretty much think it's going to be in the game. But big ant didn't think it was a big deal because no one spoke of it.
(09-11-2015, 05:02 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I think because we loved co op career so much, we didn't say anything because we usually see it in most sports games and pretty much think it's going to be in the game. But big ant didn't think it was a big deal because no one spoke of it.

That's exactly what I think about the situation it wouldn't be on any list of things we would like in the game because it's something we assume would be like all sporting games but hopefully it can be sorted out soon I don't see why it couldn't be fixed with a patch all need is the choose sides option after you select play match in career
Well considering big ant STILL doesn't even have local coop at all for don Bradman cricket which is the stupidest decision ever. I'm assuming they have zero friends in real life and figured no one would ever want to play with their friends??

Rll2 had online coop for damn near every mode....where the hell is it in the sequel?
You guys understand it is only Career mode people are talking about here?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(09-11-2015, 09:02 PM)Ross Wrote: You guys understand it is only Career mode people are talking about here?

Yes we do realise this. You do realise the 90% of the reason anyone bought this game was because it was assumed as in every other sports game that career mode would be two player ?
(09-12-2015, 01:45 AM)Noffers93 Wrote: it was assumed as in every other sports game that career mode would be two player

Except f12015, but they got hammered even more than Ross is for taking it out.
(09-11-2015, 05:02 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I think because we loved co op career so much, we didn't say anything because we usually see it in most sports games and pretty much think it's going to be in the game. But big ant didn't think it was a big deal because no one spoke of it.

I spoke of the end for it when rugby league live 2 came our but my request got ignored because no one else was mentioning it

Here is what I wrote about 2 player career when rugby league live 2 was released:

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-58-post-530.html#pid530
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?