Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL2 > RLL3
RLL3 does not feel as good or as solid as RLL2 . Its hard to explain.

You can't do shit in RLL3. Cant make meters, cant pass properly, cant do shit.

Rll2 as much as its buggy n all was and is more entertaining.

Should have used the same engine and upgraded instead of re writing everything.

I feel with RLL3 I am playing with Rag dolls running and flopping all over.

I dont know if this is just me cause i was pumping RLL2 before I bought this game. Maybe that was a bad idea
Passing is better in RLL3

I've noticed in the game opens up a bit more in the later stages > 55min mark when fatigue kicks in for both teams.

RLL3 is far better than RLL2. Maybe you think RLL2 is better because RLL3 is too challenging for you?
(09-11-2015, 09:29 AM)Yuna Wrote: Passing is better in RLL3

I've noticed in the game opens up a bit more in the later stages > 55min mark when fatigue kicks in for both teams.

I have noticed this too. I dont know if i just need a few more hours of gameplay to adapt to this game
(09-11-2015, 09:29 AM)Yuna Wrote: Passing is better in RLL3

RLL3 is far better than RLL2. Maybe you think RLL2 is better because RLL3 is too challenging for you?

I don't have the game, but it looks more challenging. Have been watching heaps of videos and it seems like a game you can't jump in and hammer teams 50- nil. I'll enjoy the learning curve whenever I get to play it.
(09-11-2015, 09:24 AM)FreshsoulL Wrote: cant do shit.

This guy.
I've played it quite a lot by now and I still couldn't say that I've seen enough of the game to make a judgement like RLL2 being better. That seems well over the top.

I can say that I have a feeling that some minor aspects of the game feel better on RLL2. For example I often see a pass hit a defender a lot more than RLL2 and it seems to ping into the air on occasion which sometimes looks odd. Also sometimes you could swear you've propelled it forward when doing it on defence and you can still scoop it up and run off down field.

A lot of ball that comes off people and hits the ground seems to be "play on".

Still we all need more time with the game I think.

With regards to this ''A lot of ball that comes off people and hits the ground seems to be "play on".''

I think this has been done because on past RL games you have been able to purposely kick the ball at a defender and regain possession back on tackle 1 where as in RLL3 it's play on so can't be abused. Whilst not being that realistic it does balance the game in a way and I can see why it's been changed.
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
(09-11-2015, 10:26 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: A lot of ball that comes off people and hits the ground seems to be "play on".

I'd rather this than the tackle restart six again in RLL2

Keep in mind, the passes that gets knocked down are due to being the player forcing the pass in traffic. If you are careful with your passes then it won't happen as often
I must say I prefer the attacking game in RLL2 more than this game. There just seems to be much more go forward and intent from the attack.

In RLL3 it just seems more lateral and allowing more passes along the line in the hope a gap opens up for a gain.

Still having fun with it but it defo needs some tweaking.
(09-11-2015, 10:34 AM)Reon Wrote: In RLL3 it just seems more lateral and allowing more passes along the line in the hope a gap opens up for a gain.

Still having fun with it but it defo needs some tweaking.

True, but I guess that's what make it feels more rewarding when you make a line break and score a try.