Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Custom Team Player Attributes
Sorry if has been answered had a look around topics but couldnt find anything

Thanks to all who took time to make the retro teams (ie north sydney bears 90s) and upload them to fanhub, much appreciated, just wondering why all of the players attributes are 30 for everything. is this just how it downloads or have people not been able to change them before uploading

Guess what im asking is would it be better to wait until people upload teams with all the players correct attributes or do you have to download the team and fix them yourself

thanks again
Also, is there a way to download all the best teams at oncr, or do we have to do it individually
(09-10-2015, 08:30 AM)ministry13 Wrote: Sorry if has been answered had a look around topics but couldnt find anything

Thanks to all who took time to make the retro teams (ie north sydney bears 90s) and upload them to fanhub, much appreciated, just wondering why all of the players attributes are 30 for everything. is this just how it downloads or have people not been able to change them before uploading

Guess what im asking is would it be better to wait until people upload teams with all the players correct attributes or do you have to download the team and fix them yourself

thanks again

Cool..I have asked this very question a couple of times with no response so its great to know the answer. So if i was to download the players created by Blase for their likenesses they would also come with attributes set at 30.

Is there anyway the end user can migrate the original attributes set by Bigant across to the downloaded player?
im also wondering about this, want to download all the 1990 vintage teams that people have made (thank you) but seems weird that the stats are all 30 for every player. Should i wait until someone uploads the players with correct attributes or when you upload does it default to 30? is this a bug that may be patched?
I think it might be because when Itchy and others worked on them the attributes were still locked on the fanhub. So they probly havent gone back to adjust the stats as they are still making more stuff for the pc version.
Maybe take the time to do it yourself. Itchy has done a heap of work and i know i would never have got through that many creations.
only way to fix this is download itchy's players, then you will need to create a new player then simply click on copy appearance from and choose the player, that way the attributes will be open.

this is what i done to create the refs of maxwell and badger from blase creations.
Is there a way to download other people's custom referees?
(09-10-2015, 10:56 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Is there a way to download other people's custom referees?

download from blase, go to create referee and simply hit copy appearance and then select the player you downloaded. this is what i done.
(09-11-2015, 12:05 AM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 10:56 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Is there a way to download other people's custom referees?

download from blase, go to create referee and simply hit copy appearance and then select the player you downloaded. this is what i done.

How do I do this on console?

Edit: Don't worry, think I've figured it out for now, cheers for the help.
How do I change certain players positions, why is James Roberts a fullback, winger, 5/8, his primary position is centre.