Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This game is a major let down.
Mate its R3, R2 is sprint for PS4 isn't it?
(09-10-2015, 11:52 AM)Yuna Wrote: Mate its R3, R2 is sprint for PS4 isn't it?

Yeah it is lol.
How have you found gaining meters through the forwards?
You don't run straight at the defender you hit the gap, hit the hit up button and then get a quick play the ball and they either concede a penalty or allow you to gain momentum. You sir are on crack nbuggee
Honestly, I find I'm getting dominated alot if I just run straight out forward. I would say 70% tackles I get dominated and 30% where my forwards actually hits it up forward and drag players with them like real life.

I don't play RLL3 that way tho, I always throw the ball around a few times so my team starts moving forward.

(09-10-2015, 11:54 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: You don't run straight at the defender you hit the gap, hit the hit up button and then get a quick play the ball and they either concede a penalty or allow you to gain momentum.

^^yeh thats how I play it, I pass the ball around till I can run in a mini gap between the two defenders. If I run straight at the defender, I get hammered alot
(09-10-2015, 11:54 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: You don't run straight at the defender you hit the gap, hit the hit up button and then get a quick play the ball and they either concede a penalty or allow you to gain momentum. You sir are on crack nbuggee

Relax bro, if you think this simulates how a proper league game is played then i feel sorry for you. Not everyone runs into a gap every single hit up. You run at the defence, straight and hard. If you do that in this game, then you get smacked.

No need to say thay when i am giving an honest opinion and i have people agreeing with me.

It's a matter of an opinion.
It's all about the sticks. In defense also. Focus on the sticks like DBC and u start dragging them Backwards, dominating the ruck, hold down the stick for hitups, eventually u own the momentum and the AI tires and just like league, territory and possession dominance will jag the wins.

Use the drag tackle and hold down a face button when they hit the ground to slow ruck,rinse and repeat
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(09-10-2015, 12:01 PM)nbugge94 Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 11:54 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: You don't run straight at the defender you hit the gap, hit the hit up button and then get a quick play the ball and they either concede a penalty or allow you to gain momentum. You sir are on crack nbuggee

Relax bro, if you think this simulates how a proper league game is played then i feel sorry for you. Not everyone runs into a gap every single hit up. You run at the defence, straight and hard. If you do that in this game, then you get smacked.

No need to say thay when i am giving an honest opinion and i have people agreeing with me.

It's a matter of an opinion.
Allow me to clarify my statement. :p.

I was joking about the crack thing. I say that to everyone. I for one find it sad you expected more from a small Australian company with less than 10% of the budget than what EA has.
Sorry R stick button... i know what i mean but if people read the damn booklet.

Over it.
When I first played I honestly thought it was an updated RLL2 but once I learnt new controls and played LEAGUE then I found this game is a whole new level of its own. The only similarities is its a league game.

This game makes you work for that line break even in 9s at times

Be a pro is hard to get your head around at first but I love it

Good job Big Ant
The game should still be functional within the means of your controls though.

If the game plays like shit because you throw 3 cut out passes then it's broken.

Stuff like the ball going straight up in the air after an in air collision is inexcusable.