Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RLL3 Anomalies
1) Be a Pro players don't seem to regain any stamina after coming back on after an extended period on the bench.

2) Game crashes when downloading Version 8/9 of player updates.

3) Had to turn injury off in the setting menu. Only played 4 games in 2015 and missed from Round 2-15 in 2016.

Injuries occur when your players are gassed but it should be the coaches (A.I) job to take you off the field before injury occurs.

4) Was playing Be a Pro, played the first 20 of the first half, we lead 8-0 against the Eels. At HT (after being on the bench for the final 20) the score was 45-8 and the Eels halfback and made 1000 running metres.

Edit: In another game I lead Canberra 6-0, went off at the 20 minute mark until the beginning of the second half the score was simulated to Canberra 34-6 ahead. I then played from the beginning of the second half until the 77th minute, the score now 40-6 to Canberra, the full-time score was Canberra 72-15 - so in three minutes 41 points were scored.

5) Tackle Break statistics dont work.

6) The oppositions A.I keeps throwing (passing) the ball into my A.I team members, the opposition doesn't get a repeat set of six or a knock-on ruled against my side when this happens. This also happens vice-versa.

7) When you leave the Be A Pro menu on idle for a few minutes the game freezes.

8) Career Mode's A.I team mates are atrocious, they get put into open space but pass as soon as this happens to another team mate who has defenders swarming all around him.

9) This one is more of an opinion but passing feels really heavy and lethargic in this game.

10) Forwards don't seem to make many metres on any difficulty level above amateur.

11) Occasionally passes from the Dummy-Half A.I while playing be a pro go wayward. They sky rocket into the air, and if you receive the ball back when it comes back down from space is ruled a knock on against you & some passes are ruled forward (yet clearly go back)

12) When playing be a pro sometimes my pro passes the ball without me pressing the pass button.
(09-10-2015, 12:46 AM)Ross Wrote: @Yuna You do understand that your reports are not going to help us fix anything?

No context. No detail. Difficulty, time, score, teams, etc.

I'm currently watching some youtube videos and i'll pinpoint out the A.I issues that I just posted.

Oh perhaps I should make my own video and post on youtube?
(09-10-2015, 12:49 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 12:46 AM)Ross Wrote: @Yuna You do understand that your reports are not going to help us fix anything?

No context. No detail. Difficulty, time, score, teams, etc.

I'm currently watching some youtube videos and i'll pinpoint out the A.I issues that I just posted.

Oh perhaps I should make my own video and post on youtube?

That would help, thanks.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
On Xbox One there are no images or videos on the store or while downloading, like, at all, it's just a bunch of black squares/rectangles.
Bruh
Sorry about pic quality but here's an example of a halves pairing running for 1000 metres each in one game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How good is it that Ross wants to be all over any bugs. I appreciate it Ross.
A.I takes 4 dummy half scoops each time they are in their own 20 on veteran difficulty.
(09-10-2015, 01:46 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: A.I takes 4 dummy half scoops each time they are in their own 20 on veteran difficulty.

lol how is that an issue? to be honest been playing all day on veteran and only seen it on rare occasion, doubt its happening every set is it?
(09-10-2015, 12:51 AM)Ross Wrote: That would help, thanks.

Hey Ross,

Here's a video that has alot of A.I gameplay in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyM189fllS0

Below are the issues

0:46
Ball near the sideline, A.I picked it up and ran to the defence in a straight line. Didn't even try to go infield to prevent getting tackled in touch. I have tackled the A.I into touch so many times in this instance

2:09
Overlap on the right, doesn't pass to an unmarked man on his outside

3:44
A.I was through the gap, but decides to pass the ball back to a teammate who was well marked already.

3:52
Jack Reed kicking on the 5th tackle? Where is the half and 5/8?

6:12
A.I makes a break, has support on his right but doesn't pass. Instead, runs into the defence in a straight line. Easy try gone begging

6:38
A.I makes a break, support on the right but doesn't pass again.

7:58
WTF? A.I tried to offload to no body

8:25
WTF?

9:16
WTF?

10:55
A.I makes a break, unmarked support on the right, doesn't pass. Runs straight into the defence

11:20
Has 4 on 3 overlap on the right, doesnt pass

If the A.I bugs were ironed out, the game should've had A.I winning something like 30-4

Any chance you can patch up the A.I to do more zigzagging runs? Instead of just straight and diagonal?

Hope this helps Ross
In Auckland 9's the AI never seems to go for the bonus try even when he is clear. One instance the bonus try would have won the game but they put it down 5m away from the bonus zone after a clear break.