Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bugs and Glitches
I am not sure if the player update 8 is working. I download it but each time I shutdown my console when I turn the game back on it asks me to download it again as I only have Update 7
(09-09-2015, 11:37 PM)BM1979 Wrote: I am not sure if the player update 8 is working. I download it but each time I shutdown my console when I turn the game back on it asks me to download it again as I only have Update 7

Having trouble with this as well
Will check this out in the morning.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Piece of constructive criticism: Be a Pro players don't seem to regain any stamina after coming back on after an extended period on the bench
Was told by Ross this was the place to post.

I have discovered a texture glitch in the colouring of the Wentworthville Magpies Home and the NRL New Zealand Warriors away jerseys aswell as the the NSW Cup Warriors and Tigers, where their jersey colours are incorrect, I've also seen this with the Australia Jersey being too light of a green, the worst case of this is the Wentworthville Jersey which is a solid grey, it's meant to be a pitch black.
Cool AI glitch, whenever I play BAP this happens at least once a game, I can record a video if needed.

The opposition have the ball and take a hit up, when playing the ball the hooker decides that Jesus needs a run and passes it further than the camera angles can go, the ball being passed goes fast asf and usually ends up going out, If not its usually a "bomb" pass, being that it goes real high up but not that far and usually ends up in my hands :p
Can we get a patch on in play kickers who kick punts and bombs with their non-dominant foot?
I have witnessed Reynolds, Robson kick in general play with their Left and Richards kicked for touch off a penalty with his Left also.

Another thing I might add, the highlights are really badly cut, usually showing before and after the break but cutting out the important bit most of the time.

Also, what is with Left Side n Right side that RLL2 and RLL3 cant get right. I see people like Jennings n Tupou on the right side where they are normally on the left.

Other than that, great job by the lads tho.
Had another look at this in depth, the hooker is going to pass to # 11 second rower (dont know who, plays for titans though lol) and the #11 is too close to the dummy half, he runs past the play-the-ball as it is being picked up by the DH and instead of it being called a forward pass, it cannon bolts itself into Heaven.
(09-10-2015, 02:42 AM)quickstepper Wrote: Can we get a patch on in play kickers who kick punts and bombs with their non-dominant foot?
I have witnessed Reynolds, Robson kick in general play with their Left and Richards kicked for touch off a penalty with his Left also.

Another thing I might add, the highlights are really badly cut, usually showing before and after the break but cutting out the important bit most of the time.

Also, what is with Left Side n Right side that RLL2 and RLL3 cant get right. I see people like Jennings n Tupou on the right side where they are normally on the left.

Other than that, great job by the lads tho.

If you make a new thread and everyone can agree on the changes to footedness then we'll get it done.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
The replays dont seem very smooth, both in game and as highlights after the game.

Great idea, its awesome being able to see the replay starting from the play the ball but the frame rate stutters somewhat and/or just misses a couple of frames.

That said, having "highlights" is a great feature, really impressed with its inclusion.