Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreak...
damn, what happened to your XBONE?
(09-09-2015, 09:23 PM)Yuna Wrote: damn, what happened to your XBONE?

My 5 year old cousin pulled it off my shelf and it just didn't turn on after that.
(09-09-2015, 09:35 PM)Tom Wrote:

My 5 year old cousin pulled it off my shelf and it just didn't turn on after that.

Your cousin is a moron. 5 is old enough to know not to touch expensive equipment.
(09-09-2015, 09:40 PM)SOR Wrote:

Your cousin is a moron. 5 is old enough to know not to touch expensive equipment.

What was even worse was his mother said "You can buy another one".
(09-09-2015, 09:49 PM)Tom Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 09:40 PM)SOR Wrote:

What was even worse was his mother said "You can buy another one".

Just comes down to parenting, man. It seems like there aren't a lot of great parents out there these days and you have people who prefer to say "Oh, he's only 5. You can just get a new one" compared to telling their kid that it was wrong and teaching them a valuable lesson.

I'd be paying your repair fees if it were my kid and I'd be taking something non essential from my child for x amount of time to show what happens when you do silly things. If you don't buy the kid any toys for a month and tell him every time he asks "No, you're being punished for damaging Tom's Xbox" the kid would soon get the picture about not touching things they're not supposed to.

Parents suck these days though.
My five year old cousin is too busy pestering me to play the Xbox to have any time to pull it off the cabinet.
just a heads up, if anyone got a family relative or friend with windows 10. You can play RLL3 from a xbox one and your mate can from a PC or vice versa. tested this with Fifa the other day.
(09-09-2015, 08:25 PM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 08:19 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I've calmed down a little now lol, still pissssssssssssed but oh well... s*** happens...

I wasn't expecting the game til tomorrow anyway, so meh, still annoying though lol, they BETTER still have stock when I get there tomorrow, or i'll demand a free Xbox One to play it on haha.

Don't do that to yourself. The Xbox One I mean.

Gutted for you though, that's just poor. Stores don't seem to understand goodwill nowadays and probably won't offer you anything, but you deserve some store credit for your travelling costs at least!

I hope you kick all your mates behinds with the game when you get it though.

I want to thank you for the kind words, but at the same time you are using a Sharks logo as your avatar... So you can see the dilemma I am in... xD

I phoned the store as soon as they opened this morning and explained what happened and the guy said they have a few copies left so he is going to hold one for me until I can get there after work and he will swap the disc over for me =)
Ask him for a discount. Smile
(09-10-2015, 10:22 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Ask him for a discount. Smile

At this point ill just be happy to have the game lol, my bf already has it and it getting valuable practice in before our clash and I am unable to, ITS UNFAIR!