Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreak...
(09-09-2015, 08:15 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 08:14 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: where did you buy the game from? never buy a game that is not sealed.

They don't seal the games anymore. They put the box out infront to display, you grab the box, take it to the counter and then they will give you the CD from their locked draw.

LOL!!!! na mate every game i buy is sealed champ. If it ain't sealed i tell them get me one from the back no questions asked.
I've calmed down a little now lol, still pissssssssssssed but oh well... s*** happens...

I wasn't expecting the game til tomorrow anyway, so meh, still annoying though lol, they BETTER still have stock when I get there tomorrow, or i'll demand a free Xbox One to play it on haha.
(09-09-2015, 08:14 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: where did you buy the game from? never buy a game that is not sealed.

They don't seal the games anymore. They put the box out infront to display, you grab the box, take it to the counter and then they will give you the CD from their locked draw.

I bought my copy from the gamesmen and it was sealed PS4 version and I bought the witcher 3 as well from the gamesmen which was sealed but when I bought my ps4 at EB the games that came with it were not I guess it's an EB thing?
(09-09-2015, 08:19 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote:

LOL!!!! na mate every game i buy is sealed champ. If it ain't sealed i tell them get me one from the back no questions asked.

Oh......meh lol, I'm happy that I got the right platform then lol

My game wasn't even wrapped LOL, the dude just gave me the display box he used at the front and just put the cd in it lol
I got a GameCube for Christmas one year, my mum naturally buying a bunch of GameCube games to go with it, whichever bright spark was serving her had put a PS2 into one of the cases. I don't know how you wouldn't notice it was the wrong disc when the GameCube disc were tiny.

(09-09-2015, 08:19 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote:

I bought my copy from the gamesmen and it was sealed PS4 version and I bought the witcher 3 as well from the gamesmen which was sealed but when I bought my ps4 at EB the games that came with it were not I guess it's an EB thing?

EB has sealed copies as well, any game I get from them is always sealed.
(09-09-2015, 08:19 PM)Dragons Girl Wrote: I've calmed down a little now lol, still pissssssssssssed but oh well... s*** happens...

I wasn't expecting the game til tomorrow anyway, so meh, still annoying though lol, they BETTER still have stock when I get there tomorrow, or i'll demand a free Xbox One to play it on haha.

Don't do that to yourself. The Xbox One I mean.

Gutted for you though, that's just poor. Stores don't seem to understand goodwill nowadays and probably won't offer you anything, but you deserve some store credit for your travelling costs at least!

I hope you kick all your mates behinds with the game when you get it though.

I preordered with EB and my PS4 copy was sealed
If you think thats heartbreak, think about the people that was going to get it on xbox 360 and ps3... 2 more weeks
get a new console lol
(09-09-2015, 09:11 PM)Yuna Wrote: get a new console lol

I sent my xbox one away to get repaired and it is due back the 26th so i was kinda hoping to get it earlier for xbox 360.