Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My review / findings
God damn the AI loves it's inside balls
one feature i gotta say i love is that break out of a tackle, i always think yep iv tackled the A.I and out of no where he breaks out and opens up the defense.
Don't know what all the whinging is about the A.I fm what if seen it very fun to play against and I'm on pro.
Thankfully everyone's been pleasant to listen to even with their complaints, not sure about FB, but just remember we could all be stuck with RWC2015 right now.
I dunno the ai aint' so bad on be a pro for me. Some sets i don't even call for the ball. I make mad meters and set up tries thought. inside balls ftw.

how do you break a tackle?

Made a break, the ai fullback backed off me the entire field until he hit his goal line lol
The A.I in Holden cup sucks I've had to call the ball almost every second play to try and sort shit out otherwise we only make 20m per set
(09-09-2015, 07:36 PM)Natheel Wrote: The A.I in Holden cup sucks I've had to call the ball almost every second play to try and sort shit out otherwise we only make 20m per set

My team is beasting in holden cup.
Thrashed the A.I on legend at the Nines. 31-6 against the Roosters
In five games hadn't scored a try. My first two touches v the warriors in game six, scored both times.
3 or so hours in and I'm so impressed, be a pro is sick (turned off commentary on field sound fx are better alone), game is beautiful and the freedom allowed in career is awesome

Player control feels great, I suck at games so difficultly is a non issue for me on pro, AI in be a pro is good some small things previously mentioned such as AI bombing tries and easy metres by passing after hitting a gap but I havent played higher than pro

I'm getting smashed with injuries prob cause I'm playing wrong but it's definitely appreciated the changes to injuries in cut scenes and the actual names of injuries

Replay is fantastic it shows off both graphics and attention to detail I.e the player changes ball to other arm when doing a fend

For whatever reason I havnt encountered bugs mentioned on the other thread such as the pass to sky so lucky me

Early days but hats off to you BA best rugby league game and I'll include RC series in that, I'm having a lot of fun and it's time too get back to it Big Grin