• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is the PC version delayed
@mikeyo - digital copy perhaps?
I post on Whirlpool sometimes as well.
(09-09-2015, 07:27 AM)krypter Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:28 PM)BRAB Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:20 PM)krypter Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mikeyo Wrote: "Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

Of course I am I don't like having to wait months more than everyone else for something

I do agree they will be now getting more sales because I will now end up buying the Xbox One and buying it on Xbox one then getting the PC version because the delay is so large. Fine you will get more money off be but I do feel pretty mugged off, by all involved

Then just get a console. You miss out on all the exclusive games too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...sive_games

You're so ignorant

If you want a real debate head over to the thread ruck linked

Consol

Come at be bro

[Image: bring_it_on_matrix.gif]

PC's are just money wasters!!! The fact that PC is delayed is a testament to how much waste it is.

Price performance wise a PC is cheaper

You don't pay for online on PC

Head over to the THREAD RUCK POSTED for evidence of such
a Xbox one and a PS4 is a computer, with very low end hardware at a pretty high end price with a silly proprietary operating system
Xbox's and Playstations are just cheap gaming Rigs
You can get a better PC for the same price as an Xbox one/PS4
The 360 and ps3 digital copy should be sold 12am tonight right? I don't see any problems with releasing it on the original date digitally if the only problem was manufacturing.

Although I did read somewhere that it depends on the retailers and if they want it released the same day as they release the physical copy.
At least we find out PC date tonight or tommo from what ive seen on BigAnt's website
lol at this delay again, such a backward way of thinking. What other games stagger releases like this?

Even DBC is grossly overpriced on Steam, that's why people don't buy it. It's a $25 game at best, and look at all the games selling heaps on steam... mostly priced $20-30.

Why would you turn off casual players by charging so much? Look at a game like Rocket League, $20 and bundles of fun, sells a bucket load.

Pricing games this high just makes online play impossible too...you want a player base.
You guys a arguing about who's dick is bigger, while we tracking the game. Come on fellas, we all know consoles are better :d