Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got the call
Not exactly Yuna, according to John there are different distributors for Aus/NZ for RLL3. NZ are crafty asf by releasing it early for no apparent reason (except for SJ's Birthday) and Aus aren't budging.
I just went to a Syd EB and the dude behind the counter said he won't sell it til he gets an email confirmation from head office.
Probably doesn't want to lose his job, which is why I feel like a douche for even asking them.
Where's Ross when you need him to calm us down and talk reason into us? Tongue
(09-09-2015, 11:34 AM)jhack13 Wrote: Where's Ross when you need him to calm us down and talk reason into us? Tongue

No one would listen to Ross lol and he has nothing to do with distribution.
I love how this forum is a hive of activity made up of pretty much 3 types of people

1st - The ones who have the game - they've gone quiet, too busy playing probably.

2nd - The ones who are waiting for the release. Eagerly awaiting any announcement, phone call or message

Then the third, which I fall into, a last gen player. Just enjoying the mayhem this forum has become!
everyone kiwi is flirting their receipts on facebook
(09-09-2015, 11:37 AM)Shaun Wrote: I love how this forum is a hive of activity made up of pretty much 3 types of people

1st - The ones who have the game - they've gone quiet, too busy playing probably.

2nd - The ones who are waiting for the release. Eagerly awaiting any announcement, phone call or message

Then the third, which I fall into, a last gen player. Just enjoying the mayhem this forum has become!

Don't forget the 4th, PC players like me Confused
lmao @ my local EB Games, Sent a PM to them over an hour ago and just recieved their reply.
"about an hour ago
Hey guys, ive heard a bunch of things about rugby league live 3 being sold early from other distributors and wondering if eb is also selling today, thank you."

"4 minutes ago
If it sounds too good to be true. Chances are it's too good to be true. If you are ever wondering about something breaking street date call us in store and we can confirm or deny the rumours."
First they said they need receipt to break it. Then they say they need an Australian receipt. Ohhhh ga mon