Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is the PC version delayed
(09-08-2015, 10:04 PM)mikeyo Wrote: So they are going to force my hand and make me buy a Xbox one because they did not find it cost effective to release a PC version. Well its not cost effective to run a rugby league game anyway go figure, thanks for wasting me money on a shit box one for a few months

TB got what they wanted Sad
The PC Version is coming... the FanHub shows that it's ready to go on PC via the two available drills. You don't have to buy an XBone... unless you are impatient and need it now. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I bought my XBONE just for RLL3 and Ross is still mad ><
lol PC is better, even though i prefer my xbox one due to simplicity, but when it comes to mods PC is king, because you can make a 10 year old game look like today graphics.
(09-08-2015, 10:04 PM)mikeyo Wrote: So they are going to force my hand and make me buy a Xbox one because they did not find it cost effective to release a PC version. Well its not cost effective to run a rugby league game anyway go figure, thanks for wasting me money on a shit box one for a few months

"Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge"
(09-08-2015, 10:05 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 09:54 PM)mikeyo Wrote: I want to play the game and I don't have a one or a four and I want to play on the PC as I feel it will provide the best experience, but it seems strange how this is the platform which is delayed when it will be a download copy, was there issues with porting it? I thought the game would be first made for the PC platform when making it anyway.

The PC version is delayed so that console sales are as successful as possible before the PC version is released which brings with it the risk of pirated copies of the game. I'm personally disappointed this is the way it is handled considering the security is already in place to combat this issue.

Every TB game that comes out on both platforms has the exact same crap said about it when it makes no sense. The game will be pirated on both platforms regardless. Delaying on one platform will not reduce piracy on another.

This is TB trying to milk sales by getting PC users to buy two copies of the game.
"Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

Of course I am I don't like having to wait months more than everyone else for something

I do agree they will be now getting more sales because I will now end up buying the Xbox One and buying it on Xbox one then getting the PC version because the delay is so large. Fine you will get more money off be but I do feel pretty mugged off, by all involved
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mikeyo Wrote: "Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

Of course I am I don't like having to wait months more than everyone else for something

I do agree they will be now getting more sales because I will now end up buying the Xbox One and buying it on Xbox one then getting the PC version because the delay is so large. Fine you will get more money off be but I do feel pretty mugged off, by all involved

Then just get a console. You miss out on all the exclusive games too.
(09-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mikeyo Wrote: "Oh whinge whinge f*&king whinge" -

They don't care if you're "mugged off" they care that they got you to buy the same game twice.
I bought DBC twice but, at the time PC wasn't even announced. I'm a big fan of BA and what they do but I won't be buying RLL3 twice, I will be waiting.