Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Preorder Is On The Way!!!
(09-08-2015, 08:18 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: Still no work from EB Games about the reamianing balance being taken out of my card. If it doesnt ship tomorrow it wont arrive in time Sad

Yea, I am po with Mighty Ape Au, they have had stock for some days ,have fully charged me about 2 weeks ago, and have not shipped out yet knowing very well it will take 7-10 days to reach me. Unless they just didn't update shipping status and its on its way?? Will find out soon enough, through Mighty Ape NZ actually got a game one day early once. Mighty Ape NZ > Mighty Ape Au for international orders.

Cheers and Salud
(09-08-2015, 08:25 PM)lionmaul Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 08:18 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: Still no work from EB Games about the reamianing balance being taken out of my card. If it doesnt ship tomorrow it wont arrive in time Sad

Yea, I am po with Mighty Ape Au, they have had stock for some days ,have fully charged me about 2 weeks ago, and have not shipped out yet knowing very well it will take 7-10 days to reach me. Unless they just didn't update shipping status and its on its way?? Will find out soon enough, through Mighty Ape NZ actually got a game one day early once.

Cheers and Salud

Sorry to hear that, must suck living so far from everything.

I'm going to send EB and email if it hasnt arrived by Friday, especially because I paid for express shipping.
LionMaul, what's your story? I know you live in the States but did you grow up in Australia/New Zealand or something? Are you just a huge American Rugby League fan?

Do you think Rugby League can grow in the United States?
(09-08-2015, 08:25 PM)lionmaul Wrote:

Yea, I am po with Mighty Ape Au, they have had stock for some days ,have fully charged me about 2 weeks ago, and have not shipped out yet knowing very well it will take 7-10 days to reach me. Unless they just didn't update shipping status and its on its way?? Will find out soon enough, through Mighty Ape NZ actually got a game one day early once. Mighty Ape NZ > Mighty Ape Au for international orders.

Cheers and Salud
I messaged them and they said that it depends on the supplier to when you get it. If they get the stock on time you should get it on release date. But if you dont get it on release date just watch vids or think about the ps3 / xbox 360 people
Queenslander for life
(09-08-2015, 08:31 PM)SOR Wrote: LionMaul, what's your story? I know you live in the States but did you grow up in Australia/New Zealand or something? Are you just a huge American Rugby League fan?

He's from Argentina and moved to the U.S. Yes, I'm his brother.
(09-08-2015, 08:31 PM)SOR Wrote: LionMaul, what's your story? I know you live in the States but did you grow up in Australia/New Zealand or something? Are you just a huge American Rugby League fan?

Born in Argentina but live in the U.S.. Love and played Rugby Union, was turned on to Rugby League about 15 years ago and really got interested in the sport. Not a big fan of American football, got turned of by it about 10 years ago because it got so commercialized every 5 minutes a commercial break. (Does not go well with my ADHD)SmilePlayed American football casually but never seriously , played plenty of soccer as well (some semi-pro) Big fan of both rugby codes. As for popularity in the U.S. , little by little its growing, went to see a few games for The Orlando Warriors, here in Florida,USA, some good games but not the talent you see in NRL , I actually considered trying out for the team for a brief momentSmile but then woke up from the dreamSmile. I believe if the North Americans got a taste of it , it would be all over for commercialized NFL. It's not in NFL's best interest for Rugby League to thrive here. But with more and more rugby players showing there talent in the NFL this may raise some more interest to the sport here in the U.S.. Would love for Argentina to embrace the sport as well .

Cheers and Salud
But if you usa then prob not on release date
Queenslander for life
(09-08-2015, 08:53 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:

He's from Argentina and moved to the U.S. Yes, I'm his brother.

Wazzzzzzzz up my brotherSmile

Cheers and Salud
Nothing much bro, havnt seen ya in ages man.

Thank you and Gracias
would eb-games price-match mightyape? if they will i will probably 'pre-order' it tomorrow.