Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Broken
(09-08-2015, 12:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: He hasn't posted anything. It seems that his account exists solely to neg-rep you.

He should be banned and all the rep he's given out should be deleted.

For once I agree with you.
Oh, did you report it Yuna? Because from your post on here you seem to be encouraging it.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-08-2015, 01:20 PM)Ruck Wrote: Oh, did you report it Yuna? Because from your post on here you seem to be encouraging it.

SOR has and since nothing was done about it I was under the impression you're allowing it.

But yeh, your help is appreciated Ruck.

Thanks.
(09-08-2015, 12:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: He hasn't posted anything. It seems that his account exists solely to neg-rep you.

He should be banned and all the rep he's given out should be deleted.

KBroncs exists simply to neg rep myself and Yuna. It's clearly an account created by RoostersRule2 because when Rooster got banned within 2 days Kbroncs appeared and started passively aggressively negging us.

I've commented to Yuna in private that it's creepy and is definitely some stalker shit. I wouldn't be surprised if some guy turned up on my door step saying "It is I. I am KBroncs"

(09-08-2015, 01:20 PM)Ruck Wrote: Oh, did you report it Yuna? Because from your post on here you seem to be encouraging it.

I have. Two or three times I've brought KBroncs to your attention. You said you'd look into it.
Back on topic...

Hope the game doesn't break... EB must know who I am because they put two very clever and friendly staff on today that knew their stuff. They just got some boxes in... but I didn't press them to open the one underneath the Origin DVD box.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I am Kbroncs.

Stop being so negative, I won't give you a neg rep.
The one a only. How's life been kbroncs
K boss

WHy haven't you been posting Kbroncs?

lol this is funny
It's been slow Grizzly

Not the most social of people if you haven't noticed, but I like to keep on top of what's going on. Plus all my stupid questions were answered a while ago.
That awkward moment when KBroncs writes exactly the same way as BestPropJared and RoostersRule2...