Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing Table Top Cricket
Leak away Ross. Leak away!
#Thegreatestgameofall
If nothing can be given away at this stage then just a hint on when we should expect more information would be nice Smile

Edit - We still haven't got any TTC avatars... not good!
My priorities for Big Ant Studios Cricket games
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real

Don't want to sound annoying but since it is a very important part of the game for me I really can't wait to know whether the game will feature Test matches or not. I remember the kits were not colored in the game I had and it was a heavy ball without bounce bowled down a slope and the batsman was controlled with a string unlike what you see in some of the modern versions, not sure what I would prefer because I do like the bouncy one more since it is more close to real Cricket. So pretty eager to know more about the mechanics of the game. Just hope that Big Ant are giving this title as much importance as the full simulation.
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real

Ah, I still remember when whoever was bowling got a bit too eager/angry/"I'm going to rip this guys head off if he hits me for another 4/6", and in trying to bowl too fast would wrinkle the entire playing arena Lol. Happy days!
I burnt a hole at cow corner in my old Test Match board game trying to iron it out flat.
A Stadium editor would be great in TTC. Like the board game it would be cool to set up the boundary fence's, change stands and scoreboards and sightscreens etc. by buying stadium parts through xp.
#Thegreatestgameofall
Yeah that would offer another dimension to the game. Still not sure whether I'll buy TTC yet, as I'm more of a simulator fan, but it does look great.
Can't wait for both TTC and the new simulator (and AFL Live 2 Wink ). If i read correctly from planetcricket this game will have move support which is awesome for cricket. Also i hope one day TTC makes it across to the vita as for me atleast it seems like the perfect game for a bit of pick up and play( then again i want all Big Ant sports games on vita)
Will the game be available for pre order on Steam? I have got a few important exams in the coming months so I am delaying getting a PS3 otherwise all I will do is play so it will be PC for me until then.
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real

January news!!
#Thegreatestgameofall
yeah come on where's our news.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17