Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New FanHub Update is Live!
I think Blase' likenesses are being made default, if that makes sense
(09-07-2015, 04:06 PM)Ross Wrote: There will be an update - not sure what time.

The whole game unlocking for purchase?Smile

Cheers and Salud
The main reason for the update is for bug fixes that are in the final game and also to explain how the modding will work.

We've decided to release it at 11am tomorrow to make sure there are guys around to support it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Makes sense.
(09-07-2015, 09:55 PM)BRAB Wrote: Steeler clearly wasn't around when the bigant team stayed in the office until past midnight to get Don Bradman Cricket content released

#dedication #reversefegan

Indeed he wasn't. Steeler has no interest in cricket. He also has no understanding of doors, no hair on the left-side of his body, and no idea why he is referring to himself in the third-person.Blush

Also...

Doors... they're tricky... watch the Glass ones as those Ninjas will take you out.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-07-2015, 10:59 PM)Ross Wrote: The main reason for the update is for bug fixes that are in the final game and also to explain how the modding will work.

We've decided to release it at 11am tomorrow to make sure there are guys around to support it.

Can you unlock the tackling drill as well please? Smile Otherwise i find this update pointless to me and others
You find it pointless on behalf of others?
It's fine how it is, i have stopped playing the fanhub because i got bored and got the drills covered. Wpuld have been nice to practice all the drills before the game was released