Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Q & A with Ross.....
(09-06-2015, 09:43 PM)Ruck Wrote: It happens Axe... Smile Don't leave... it's only going to get worse over the next week.

Yep, we are in the silly season.

Waiting for the release does strange things to people.
Licencing.

Probably because "ANZAC" is a protected term in Australia. It can't be used for any commercial purpose without permission from a particular government minister.
I can't find anything in the press release about it so I was wondering if someone could help me. Firstly, is the transfer system the same as RLL2 or has it been improved? Secondly, are we able to do Mid-Season changes. e.g. Sandow to Warrington or Locke to Wakefield. One last thing, Does Super League have the Marquee Player Rule introduced?
IF ONLY THERE WAS A Q AND A THREAD FOR THIS EXACT QUESTION
Johnnnnn ceeeeennnnnnnnaaaaaaaa
Hey sorry to be a pain but is it possible to get answer for this question?

(09-05-2015, 11:25 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: That Keith bloke didn't answer me but are stadiums in the pro modes locked in like they were in RLL2? If I swap out say Souths for the Bears will every game be at ANZ again?
(09-06-2015, 10:08 AM)Ross Wrote: I don't get what you're talking about... same Engine for DBC is in RLL3 (albeit improved).

I couldn't find any examples of any RLL3 screens but the RLL2 screen below emphasises my point. The corners of the screen in the RLL games look dark. Is it due to some kind of shadow affects from the stadium?

http://img.nz.gpncdn.com/article_title_m...e1906.jpeg
undefined
Probably a dumb question but scew it,

can you purchase it from xbox live at like 0.01am in the morning on September 10 or do you have to wait till a certain time
No idea, but you seem eager so I'd suggest staying up into 0.01 in the morning and trying to purchase it.