Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
4 terrabite western digital blue series hard disk drive. I went the blue even though the black series is marketed as the better gaming hard disk drive, because the blue series has 1 terrabite slabs rather than 800 megabite, so that means 4 slabs in stead of 5 so it actually processes data a little quicker.

Hybrid is a solid state drive and hard disk drive combination. The hybrids are smart drives so when you have 500 megabites on a solid state drive and 2.5 terrabites on a hard disk drive, it remembers which data is accessed more frequently and stores it on the solid state drive for quicker processing.

Big Grin
I'm pretty computer illiterate to be honest with you all. I'm pretty much the guy you all knew who excelled at one subject in school and that's it. Mine wasn't computers at all, it was English.

I'm such a dummy with computers that I once accidentally pressed the "turn internet off" key on my laptop which stopped my laptop picking up on Wi-Fi. It took me 4 hours to figure out what I'd done wrong and I was on the phone to my internet company assuming it was some fault in their system.

If I have a basic computer issue I just Google it and I can usually fix it that way.
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:08 PM)Yuna Wrote: I tipped the Souths for tomorrow. Greg Inglis will carve them up
I think they're a good chance.

Half Time:

Sydney Roosters: 30

South Sydney Rabbitohs: 0
(09-04-2015, 09:44 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:08 PM)Yuna Wrote: I tipped the Souths for tomorrow. Greg Inglis will carve them up

Half Time:

Yeh, where's Greg Inglis?
(09-04-2015, 10:31 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 09:44 PM)SOR Wrote:

Half Time:

Bad night for Souths and clinical effort by the Roosters.

Too bad no Maloney next week by the look of things. Luckily MITCH PISS is back LULZ

Sharks or Storm to get the week off (depending on who finishes 4th).

Also based on everything I've been saying... Moa & Napa >>> JWH.

What will the excuse be next week?

General consensus is James Maloney will be back next week due to having a clean record. Guess we'll find out next week but I'd be a lot happier if we had him.
Who do you guys think will be coach of the year
i think personal it will be shane Flannery or wayne better with the outside chance of trent Robison or paul green
Flanagan I think. Sharks were a rabble earlier in the year and he turned them around and put them in a position where they will likely finish 4th.

Bennett will get it though.
We where missing Luke, Inglis and Sutton but lets be honest roosters where just too good tonight, Even with those players i think we would struggle to win.
If Maloney is ruled out and Pearce doesn't pull up for next week then roosters won't win premiership

Otherwise I'd be throwing all your money at them because every other team is a shambles
(09-04-2015, 11:41 PM)BRAB Wrote: If Maloney is ruled out and Pearce doesn't pull up for next week then roosters won't win premiership

Otherwise I'd be throwing all your money at them because every other team is a shambles

I reckon The Dogs still have some fight in them, If they can make it to the grand final look out.