Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Release Date
God the prices you pay for Consoles o.O
up up cronulla
(09-04-2015, 10:07 AM)ET1980 Wrote: God the prices you pay for Consoles o.O

Have fun waiting for PC chef Smile

3 months mate, 3 long months. How are you going to survive?
Yeah I'm not waiting, going to use the ps4 in the house.

It'll play like crap compared to PC but I don't want to be shit at the game after everyone else has been playing for 2 months

If tru blu were transparent for once and actually stated how long the PC delay would be that would be great. If it was only a month I'd be happy to wait
dammit, I could've gotten a better deal for the Xbox bundle for $439 Sad
You'll be surprised BRAB, ps4 will run pretty good I'd say, I'm on Xbox one and everything seems to run awesome on it so ps4 will be slightly better than that.
(09-04-2015, 10:41 AM)Yuna Wrote: dammit, I could've gotten a better deal for the Xbox bundle for $439 Sad

HA! Karma!
(09-04-2015, 11:10 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: You'll be surprised BRAB, ps4 will run pretty good I'd say, I'm on Xbox one and everything seems to run awesome on it so ps4 will be slightly better than that.

Yeah but for someone who plays games on PC all the time it's hard to go back to consoles.

PS4 SHOULD be 60fps though so no big deal
I'm a FPS gamer so I prefer PC. I never got the hang of playing FPS on consoles, just doesn't work that way imo
go check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ezb_B...rWcTSbmLZg