Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
I tipped the Souths for tomorrow. Greg Inglis will carve them up
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 10:49 PM)SOR Wrote: Aren't you the idiot who posted here 2 weeks ago that the Roosters wouldn't win another match in 2015 because JWH and Pearce were hurt?

If you legitimately think the Roosters are out in straight sets you're an idiot.
Go and find my posts and prove I said that. Roosters were always going to choke in the finals.

Why would I think Roosters would be so worse off without Mitch Piss and JWH when I rate neither?

Mitch Pearce = worst passenger halfback to ever win a comp (Roosters success with Hastings reinforces this).

JWH = Has played like 6 good games. Awesome! Not even the best prop at the Roosters.

You're an idiot. I have no problem with criticism of players but you're just wrong.

Pearce: Admittedly not on the level of an Andrew Johns, Jonathan Thurston or Cooper Cronk but definitely an above average halfback. He's played 15 games for his state, appeared in 2 Grand Finals and is considered one of the best running halfbacks in the competition.

Pearce is better than a lot of players out there who nobody gives shit to. Where has Adam Reynolds been for a struggling Souths lately? What about Benji for a struggling Dragons? Hell, I'd put Pearce above Robson as well. I think he's just as good as Hodkinson.

JWH: Considered by tons of experts to be one of the best props in the league. 16 games for his country (Totally tearing apart your good 6 games comment) and is the leader of the Roosters forward pack. There was a game a few weeks back where JWH got us home almost by himself.

I understand you think you're "getting to me" with your comments but it's showing how uneducated you are man. If these 2 players were so bad they wouldn't be playing representative football and they both wouldn't have racked up 100+ games of first grade each. Not to mention they've both won a Grand Final and three minor premierships accomplishing a feat that hasn't been done legally for 20 years.
(09-03-2015, 11:29 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:19 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 10:49 PM)SOR Wrote: Aren't you the idiot who posted here 2 weeks ago that the Roosters wouldn't win another match in 2015 because JWH and Pearce were hurt?

If you legitimately think the Roosters are out in straight sets you're an idiot.
Go and find my posts and prove I said that. Roosters were always going to choke in the finals.

Why would I think Roosters would be so worse off without Mitch Piss and JWH when I rate neither?

Mitch Pearce = worst passenger halfback to ever win a comp (Roosters success with Hastings reinforces this).

JWH = Has played like 6 good games. Awesome! Not even the best prop at the Roosters.

You're an idiot. I have no problem with criticism of players but you're just wrong.

Pearce: Admittedly not on the level of an Andrew Johns, Jonathan Thurston or Cooper Cronk but definitely an above average halfback. He's played 15 games for his state, appeared in 2 Grand Finals and is considered one of the best running halfbacks in the competition.

Pearce is better than a lot of players out there who nobody gives shit to. Where has Adam Reynolds been for a struggling Souths lately? What about Benji for a struggling Dragons? Hell, I'd put Pearce above Robson as well. I think he's just as good as Hodkinson.

JWH: Considered by tons of experts to be one of the best props in the league. 16 games for his country (Totally tearing apart your good 6 games comment) and is the leader of the Roosters forward pack. There was a game a few weeks back where JWH got us home almost by himself.

I understand you think you're "getting to me" with your comments but it's showing how uneducated you are, man. If these 2 players were so bad they wouldn't be playing representative football
How does it show how "uneducated" I am? I don't even get where you're getting this from or where you're going with it, but ok.

If JWH is so great why has he been overlooked for the Kiwis for so long? Its cool though, I get it! Your one of those guys who loves the bad boy player who tries the big hits etc. I understand.

Pearce is a horrible halfback especially under pressure. I honestly think Robson is a better half also, he just isn't made to look as good as he lacks a superstar squad running onto his passes and kicks. Ben Czislowski would look good in the Roosters 7 with their squad.

He hasn't been overlooked. There allegedly is problems between JWH and Kearney which causes Kearney not to want to coach JWH. That's how it was in 2014 I assume that hasn't changed.

Your Pearce comment just proves you don't know what you're talking about. Pearce got us home in a few high pressure situations last year and has done the same this year.

You just hate the club. I hate Souths but I can admit they have good players and on their day are a good team. You just seemingly can't admit that the Roosters are a good side.

Who can beat the Roosters this year in your mind? Brisbane? Beat them. Cowboys? Beat them. Storm? Beat them. Sharks? Maybe, if you believe in superstition. Bulldogs? Not without their starting halfback. Souffs? Nope. Dragons? Definitely not.

If the Roosters lose this year they will have beaten themselves. No team is better than the Roosters this year and the ladder proves it.
Titans are better in my opinion
You might have just given SOR a free copy of RLL3
(09-03-2015, 11:39 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:33 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:29 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:19 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: Go and find my posts and prove I said that. Roosters were always going to choke in the finals.

I understand you think you're "getting to me" with your comments but it's showing how uneducated you are, man. If these 2 players were so bad they wouldn't be playing representative football
How does it show how "uneducated" I am? I don't even get where you're getting this from or where you're going with it, but ok.

If JWH is so great why has he been overlooked for the Kiwis for so long? Its cool though, I get it! Your one of those guys who loves the bad boy player who tries the big hits etc. I understand.

Pearce is a horrible halfback especially under pressure. I honestly think Robson is a better half also, he just isn't made to look as good as he lacks a superstar squad running onto his passes and kicks. Ben Czislowski would look good in the Roosters 7 with their squad.

He hasn't been overlooked. There allegedly is problems between JWH and Kearney which causes Kearney not to want to coach JWH. That's how it was in 2014 I assume that hasn't changed.

Your Pearce comment just proves you don't know what you're talking about. Pearce got us home in a few high pressure situations last year and has done the same this year.

You just hate the club. I hate Souths but I can admit they have good players and on their day are a good team. You just seemingly can't admit that the Roosters are a good side.

Who can beat the Roosters this year in your mind? Brisbane? Beat them. Cowboys? Beat them. Storm? Beat them. Sharks? Maybe, if you believe in superstition. Bulldogs? Not without their starting halfback. Souffs? Nope. Dragons? Definitely not.

If the Roosters lose this year they will have beaten themselves. No team is better than the Roosters this year and the ladder proves it.
This is exactly why you annoy me and I pick on you...

1. I never said Roosters are a bad side. You came up with this idea.

2. I can also admit you have good players. I just said that you have a superstar squad. So what if your first choice 7 is balls and should be in reserve grade - on paper you have the best team in the comp.

3. Name occassions where Pearce had really set the world alight. Convince the forum he's so wonderful and I'll pay for your copy of RLL3. Even Roosters fans know he sucks. Also to reinforce this (like I said), the team has lost nothing with him being out injured - because he offers nothing. Hastings offers the same but for a smaller pay packet and 100000000% more potential.

First of all you don't pick on me. You're a douchey troll who turns up every week to do the "Roosters aren't good" argument with me. That is your role here, that's it. If it wasn't you it'd be the Souths fan.

1. This isn't a courtroom I don't need to prove you said it. You heavily imply that the Roosters are a poor side. You said just in the past hour that they'll be out in straight sets. If they're such a superstar side why would they be out in straight sets against teams that will likely be considerably less than them?

2. Our number 7 played Origin this year. That's honestly all I have to say to combat that. If he belonged in reserve grade he wouldn't have played Origin.

3. I don't need you to buy me anything. Pearce has had many great games throughout his career. Watch the late 2014 matches where he was really good in our run to the finals and during. Lots of high pressure games where he steered the Roosters home.

This year there have been a few games where he has been stood up and helped get us home. The match against Newcastle I think it was featured Pearce and JWH getting the Roosters home.

And you're right about Hastings being great but who do you think was his mentor? It was likely Maloney and Pearce as the senior players taking him aside and helping him out.
(09-03-2015, 11:19 PM)SOR Wrote: Pearce: Admittedly not on the level of an Andrew Johns, Jonathan Thurston or Cooper Cronk but definitely an above average halfback. He's played 15 games for his state, appeared in 2 Grand Finals and is considered one of the best running halfbacks in the competition.

As far as Pearce is concerned, he is a great club halfback, generally up in the top five as far as crucial half/five-eight stats like line break and try assists are concerned. He is an absolute bomb at rep level, though. It's amazing that he is still somehow ticking over more games, but I guess that is just down to a genuine lack of good halfbacks in the NSW systems these days.
Why are people still saying manly can make the 8. Dragons would have to lose by at least 30 and manly would have to win by 30 or something like that.
Manly technically can but it's unlikely. I'd love to see them make it. Would make me chuckle.
You answered your own question there Grizzly Big Grin

(I know it is unlikely though)