Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PS3 and XBOX 360
(09-03-2015, 06:02 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: I've actually never had immediate contact with BRAB I think...

Contact
I like how this thread has just turned into yet another BRAB/SOR/TomFord/Yuna banter thread.
Thegamefreak has been quite active in the regular banter lately.
Yeah, GameFreak is like Grizzly_Yeti who occasionally joins in. We need more Yeti and GameFreak to make our numbers grow.
It'll be an honour Sir
And the team went from 4 to 5.
What's our rebellion called. Maybe we should make a thread in general discussion forum and have a group meeting.
(09-03-2015, 05:21 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: 2 questions Queenslander1,
1) why do you support South Sydney if you support Queensland? Seems like you're following the crowd with one of them.
2) how are you not a Queenslander for life? We get that dude, you can't just decide you want to become Victorian.

1) would you rather me support broncos insted of rabbitohs
2) i am a queenslander and you cannot do anything about it.
You can tell me that I shouldn't go for those teams but you cannot make me change
Queenslander for life
Our rebellion thinks otherwise chap.
(09-03-2015, 06:31 PM)Queenslander1 Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 05:21 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: 2 questions Queenslander1,
1) why do you support South Sydney if you support Queensland? Seems like you're following the crowd with one of them.
2) how are you not a Queenslander for life? We get that dude, you can't just decide you want to become Victorian.

1) would you rather me support broncos insted of rabbitohs
2) i am a queenslander and you cannot do anything about it.
You can tell me that I shouldn't go for those teams but you cannot make me change

1. Yes.

2. Yes I can. I'll have you marry a New South Wales girl and you'll move to Sydney. Before you know it you'll be supporting the Roosters and sipping a latte in the Bondi Beach parking lot.