Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Broken
(09-03-2015, 01:46 PM)SOR Wrote: Grand Final 1995 is his username. Grand Final 1995 was won by the Bulldogs. We know it's not Ruck. Who are the other Bulldogs fans on this board?

lol Officer SOR reporting for duty.
Fission!
j/k
(09-03-2015, 01:51 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 01:46 PM)SOR Wrote: Grand Final 1995 is his username. Grand Final 1995 was won by the Bulldogs. We know it's not Ruck. Who are the other Bulldogs fans on this board?

lol Officer SOR reporting for duty.
Fission!
j/k

Yeah, we're going to do some detective work since Ruck has turned his back on us and refused to give up the troll.

Fission isn't a troll. Highly doubt it was him.
lol i was kidding about Fission Tongue
Hahaha if it was me I definitely would've used glossy paper, used a guillotine to cut it and actually mounted it properly. Also would've lined up the black bars with the receipt, actually I would've just used some Gaussian blur, get this rookie crap out of my face.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Wait a minute...GF...Game...Freak

IT WAS YOU! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!
I'm still seething about this, I could see myself playing this as early as tonight, my hopefulness blinded me from the obvious issues , the receipt looked legit to me, lucky I don't sell games lol
(09-03-2015, 01:55 PM)davies11 Wrote: I'm still seething about this, I could see myself playing this as early as tonight, my hopefulness blinded me from the obvious issues , the receipt looked legit to me, lucky I don't sell games lol

I'm mad about it as well. Not that I don't get the game early but the fact someone would trick the community and Ruck is just going to protect them when he said earlier he'd reveal them is a big kick in the teeth.
(09-03-2015, 01:55 PM)davies11 Wrote: I'm still seething about this, I could see myself playing this as early as tonight, my hopefulness blinded me from the obvious issues , the receipt looked legit to me, lucky I don't sell games lol

Fuck that's exactly the same as me I have no sense of photoshop haha
I don't care who they are I wouldn't do anything lol
(09-03-2015, 01:55 PM)SOR Wrote: Wait a minute...GF...Game...Freak

IT WAS YOU! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!

OMFG GET HIM!!!!!