Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Street date tracking
(09-03-2015, 12:32 AM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: The person shouldnt sell the game when they are not allowed to. It's hard to feel sorry for people who break the rules and suffer the consequences. I worked in retail too

That's true.

But it doesn't change the fact that anybody who goes out there and tries to trick somebody into doing it is a complete prick.
I understand that there are people who try to be deceitful especially since it seems like most people working in computer game shops are young. I wonder how many people got their copy early did so because a friend worked there and then they post online the receipt. That's not fair.
Over on Facebook somebody posted a picture of a hand holding a PS4 case with a mock-up RLL3 cover and an EB Games receipt (facing down) and suggested that people use it to try to trick shop assistants into thinking that the embargo had already been broken.

That is just disgraceful.
(09-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Steeler Wrote: Over on Facebook somebody posted a picture of a hand holding a PS4 case with a mock-up RLL3 cover and an EB Games receipt (facing down) and suggested that people use it to try to trick shop assistants into thinking that the embargo had already been broken.

That is just disgraceful.

Not disgraceful it's smart.
If you don't see how it is disgraceful to try to trick some innocent worker into breaking a rule that will probably get him/her fired, then you are a selfish, morally-corrupt, oxygen-thieving dick who is beneath contempt and nobody here should lend any weight to any of your atrocious, ill-considered opinions.
(09-03-2015, 12:54 AM)Steeler Wrote: If you don't see how it is disgraceful to try to trick some innocent worker into breaking a rule that will probably get him/her fired, then you are a selfish, morally-corrupt, oxygen-thieving dick who is beneath contempt and nobody here should lend any weight to any of your atrocious, ill-considered opinions.

It's occurred at least 4 times before this. I am sure if people are getting fired Tru Blu games wouldn't be breaking street dates still, but they are, I have my doubts that people have been fired over this. That's why stores like Kmart and Targef are always the ones to break it, because there's nothing much Tru Blu can do about it, expect complain to them about it. Can't sue them, there both global companies they'd never win
(09-03-2015, 01:23 AM)HaydenWithers Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 12:54 AM)Steeler Wrote: If you don't see how it is disgraceful to try to trick some innocent worker into breaking a rule that will probably get him/her fired, then you are a selfish, morally-corrupt, oxygen-thieving dick who is beneath contempt and nobody here should lend any weight to any of your atrocious, ill-considered opinions.

It's occurred at least 4 times before this. I am sure if people are getting fired Tru Blu games wouldn't be breaking street dates still, but they are, I have my doubts that people have been fired over this. That's why stores like Kmart and Targef are always the ones to break it, because there's nothing much Tru Blu can do about it, expect complain to them about it. Can't sue them, there both global companies they'd never win

Not the point he was trying to make he said people who tried to break the street date by tricking staff are a waste of oxygen
Okay. Let me make this simple for you Hayden Withers, since you don't seem to care for anyone but yourself.

If the street date is broken and it looks like you had anything to do with it, I am going to find the poor employee based on their name and work location and I am going to provide them with your Facebook address and screenshots of your efforts to get them fired so that they can find you and..... show their appreciation.

Sleep well. Big Grin

Seven days people.. just enjoy your lives, your family and get your affairs in order... Winter is coming!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-03-2015, 01:29 AM)Steeler Wrote: Okay. Let me make this simple for you Hayden Withers, since you don't seem to care for anyone but yourself.

If the street date is broken and it looks like you had anything to do with it, I am going to find the poor employee based on their name and work location and I am going to provide them with your Facebook address and screenshots of your efforts to get them fired so that they can find you and..... show their appreciation.

I can guarantee you no one has ever been fired in this situation, it's happens 4 times previously for crying out loud. If someone's been fired bescause of this before it wouldn't occur again. But it has, so I don't think anyone has ever been fired over something like this before